Untitled Part 1

in the great war the battle between the three factions almost end  along with the war also there are two dragons fighting each other until they met a single man called witcher.

ddraig- Albion!!!! you fight well!! hahaha but sadly one of us will going to die!!

albion-indeed!!  ddraig!! but sadly you are the one who will going to die!!

the fight between albion and ddraig cam to a halt as both of them saw a single man who has two swords on his back and has a eyes looks like a cat and has a long snow white hair.

ddraig-who are you! and why are you interrupting our fight!!

y/n- i am y/n a witcher. from the wolf.

albion-a witcher??

y/n- huh? you mean you don't know a witcher??

ddraig and albion shooks their head

y/n- so both of you don't know what is a witcher??

ddraig-no! we don't know about that kind.

y/n-sheesh i guess i have to explain it to you. and it was wierd for me to talk to these two idiot lizards.

albion-easy on the insults human.

ddraig-shut up! albion let the man explain. 

y/n-sigh! a witcher is a human who undergoes a extremely harsh training to slay a monster and humans. to keep it short we are trained to be a monster hunter. we are trained since we were a child and after our training we are subjected to an experiment called trial of the grass

 albion-trial of the grass??

y/n-yes trial of the grass. that experiment was harsh some of us has survive but plenty of my comrades lost their lives due to the survival factor of that experiment.

ddraig- and what kind of experiment is that?? and how you manage to survive??

y/n-that kind of experiment was harsh. we are humans until we are subjected to a experiments. our body was mutated by a blasphemous rituals made by mages.

albion-can you remember what mades you a witcher??

y/n- sadly no. my memory was erased after i survive the experiments. we witchers can perform exorcism ritual and we have a basic types of magic. and my kind rely on potion.

ddraig-potion??

y/n-yes a potion. we cant just rely on magic alone if we take our potion or body is like a machine we can be faster. our magic will be increase. and we can take a longer fight.  

albion- so in your case you can fight like a three factions who has a power.

y/n- three what now??

albion-three factions!! you don't know about it??

y/n shooks his head.

albion-sheesh! a three factions contains an angel a fallen angel and a devil. who was in a war right now.

y/n- and what about both of you and why are you fighting??

ddraig-we are fighting to death and one of us who lives and the other will die.

y/n-and after your fight what will be your next mission??

ddraig- ???

albion-well i- i-

y/n-what you can't answer it?? or both of you are plain stupid??

albion- what did you say??!! easy on the insults boy. even if you are a monster slayer-