1

Over the years has the great war has ended and great red found a body that suits for y/n and decided to wake him up.

Y/n- ugh!! What happen??

Great red- good morning sleeping beauty!

Y/n- hey red! What time is it??

Great red- well it's time for you to wake up. And it seems your new body suits you.

Y/n- huh?? Can i see my new body??

Great red  cast a mirror and y/n saw his new body.

Y/n- hey red. This man in the mirrilor is it really me??

Great red- yes that is you!

Y/n- the last time i remember i was old. But now i was young again.

Greay red- i made that body of yours from my own flesh.

Y/n- that means i am a dragon now??

Great red- nope! Your DNA was hard to break due to the fact that you are a witcher from the past.

Y/n- so that means i am still a witcher??

Great red- not just any witcher boy! You are my champion. So that means you are stronger than those 3 faction leaders.

Y/n-how come i am stronger than those 3 factions??

Great red- first of all you are a monster slayer you have some unique abilities that those 3 factions doesn't have. Second you have a strong body that i made for you the flrsh of the dragons are known to be strong  stronger than those 3 faction. And third your fighting style is Unique i haven't seen it in my existence..

Y/n- well i am a witcher i was trained many fighting style since i was a child. And besides witchers are not born. Just all you know witchers are made to kill monsters.

Great red- you mean you are not born as a natural witcher??

Y/n- yes! I am not born as a natural witcher. I was born as a normal human being and i was being trained by a older witchers for years. After my training i was being subjected to experiment called trial of the grass and other experiments that i was subjected.

Great red- so you mean to say you are subjected to a multiple experiments??

Y/n- yes.

Great red- and how many experimwnts you survive?

Y/n- hmm  i survive the trial of medallion. The Gauntlet, the trial of dreams and the trial of the grass.

Great red- how many of you had survive that trial??

Y/n- only a few  because the trial of the grass was a very dangerous experiments. That trial will transform you into a witcher. If you will not going to pass that trial you will die in an instant. That trial of the grass is the final step to become a full pledge witcher. And if you pass that experiment you will train again to become an alchemist and train your magic skills 

Great red- hmm it seems that kind of experiment was very hard to pass.

Y/n- indeed. It took me years to be finally graduated as a witcher hehe. Remember this witcher like me are not just a simple monster slayer. Well people there called me a freak or a mutant. Because of my abilities. And my unique eyes.

Great red- well in that wold no one knows that supernatural being are existed. But here believe me. All of the supernatural being sre existed.

Y/n- no doubt about it. Because you are belong to the supernatural.

Great red- indeed.

Y/n- tell great red how was the war??

Great red- well the war was came to a truce. Plenty have died. The leader of heaven and underworld died also