42

After several days had pass y/n was able to attend school and attend school festival and y/n borrowed harima's old bike for transport so both of them go to school using motorcycle..y/n still doing his job at night with regis and attending school in the morning..and now the school break will come in  few days sona called y/n during lunch time

Y/n- hello???

Sona- y/n i recieve your paper works here and now the teacher is checking  your school works..

Y/n- thanks sona..

Sona- and you my boy mother told me that you apply for a drivers liscense. And your antics also reach there.

Y/n- hehehe..

Sona- don't laugh at me y/n..and thanks to you mother forge a fake birth certificate and other papers that required for your liscense..

Y/n- and if i use my real birth they will also believe that i am from another world??  So i take my advantage to that..fufufu sorry sona 

Sona- it's fine. Next time if you need something just ask..

Y/n- i can't rely all of you everytime..

Sona- oh come on y/n..you have done so much for us..like baby sitting us..even you baby sit the maous when they are here..

Y/n- come on sona..i just want to do the things on my own without relyibg on you once in a while..

Sona- fine..ohh by the way your stay there is almost over..i michael and uriel was glad that the town was safe..

Y/n- did they know about my vampire friend??

Sona- yes...they are glad to him..knowing your friend is a vampire he needs a blood of a human???

Y/n- that blood sucker is a humanist..he won't suck a blood from a human..but the principal here offer him his blood evey once in a while..that sucker feeds only a blood of a rogue vampire but he needs a blood of a human for sometimes. As his maintenance..

Sona- alright..ohh by the way before school break we will go there to get you back  home..azazel me and vali will get you there while the rest of my peerage along with rias will remain at your home to prepare for your arrival. And one more thing lady gabriel is currently teaching now for history subject..

Y/n- ohh alright..and by the way itoko plans to teach there

Sona- so she enters into your little harem...

Y/n- yeah that vali influence her..

Sona- hahaha good luck with that..about her employment here i will tell rias about this matter because lady velenela is also a member of a school board. While she is also a director of the office that you get your liscense.

Y/n- sigh!! Fine.. sheesh your family owns a lot..

Sona- what can we do kuoh is run by the devils..fufufufu

Y/n- fufufufu..when i go home i plan to buy a bike of my own..and please don't you dare to use yoir money for me..i will buy it with my own..

Sona- alright..what about great red that dragon sure will put some exotic cars at your home..

Y/n- cool!!!  Tell roderic to put some cars on the garage..i plan to learn to drive also..fufufufu..you know my job..

Sona- sure thing..now that many people needs your help it's time for you to upgrade my dear sensei..

Y/n- true..sorry for getting you on trouble sona..

Sona- any time..oh!! By the way in a few days we will arrive there..