17

Time skip

Morning

Great red- alright guys!! We will do the same as  we did  yester day.all you need to do is to jog again..after the jogging a mock rating game..

The devils-alright..

Y/n- geralt wanna join me on the run??

Geralt- sure.. 50 or 100.

Y/n- put 100 on me.

Saji - i'll pass for a jogging for now.

Great red- for now??

Saji- you see last night i was able to communicate vritra. He said i will meditate the entire training and he will be the one who will personally ttain me.

Sona- but saji i meed your hel-

Saji- as i said vritra will be teaching me

Great red- it seems vritra took a liking on you. Very well tell that former evil i say hi.

Saji- sure

Y/n- hoh! So that dragon decide communicate saji huh..

Great red- yep! Don't play a joke with vritra.. that dragon may be the weakest one. But when it comes to complexity and versitle he was the best. And he is the only dragon that his dragon fire was black and that's put ddraig's fire into shame. Vritra is an aggressive dragon he may mot he stronger but he is the best when it comes to battle. That is why he's the only dragon that sealed in a multiple sacred gear 

Y/n- i see!

Greay red- saji was fortunate to have the main sacred gear and on top of that he has the soul of vritra..

Y/n - are you also the one who sealed vritra??

Great red- nope! He was sealed by an indian god indra..both of them are mortal enemies any way.. indras was a god and vritra was a dragon king as wel as an evil dragon..

Geralt- how many dragons are here on this world.

Great  red- only a few. There is 2 dragon god, 2 heavenly dragon and 6 dragon kings.

Geralt- i see. But who is the other dragon god??

Great red- ophis.. the dragon god of infinity..

Y/n- where is she or he now??

Great red- i don't know.. may be she is planning how to beat me..that annoying loli midget never learn..

Y/n- what happen to her or him??

Great red- i kick her butt out in the dimensional gap..

Y/n- so you also hot a problem on your own..

Great red- not really.. she may be a dragon god..but i am older than that loli midget..

Geralt- and the other dragon

Geralt- i dont know.. as i heard yu-long was with the monkey king. Vritra was here. Tiamat is in the familiar forest tanin was in the underworld. And fafnir is with azazel.

Y/n- eh!! Azazel has a dragon..

Great red- yep! And besides they like each other bracause both of them are pervert.. hahahaha!!

Geralt and y/n- what??

Great red- hahaha that dragon was a pervert!! Hahaha but don't play with that panty graber out of all dragon king fafnir is the second strongest and tiamat is the only female dragon king..not only that among the the dragon kings tiamat is the strongest one..