29

Inside issei's house

issei- i'm home!!

mrs houdou-welcome home dear! come irina was here also..

issei-ehh!! irina-chan was here!!

mrs hyoudou-yes! and you brought friends with you??

issei-yeah this was y/n and his girlfriend vali!!

y/n-issei what the hell!!

vali-ufufufufufu!!!

y/n-we are not in a relationship dumbass!!

issei-yeah! yeah!...for now you are single but soon!!

mrs hyoudou-now son don't let him embarrass okay..

issei-alright is rias are at home??

y/n-yeah soon to bee mrs rias hyoudou!!

issie-sh-shut it!!

y/n-pay back biatch!! hahaha!!

vali-now now dear don't let the red one embarrass in front of his mother..

y/n-sigh!!

mrs hyoudou-anyway it's finally nice to meet you mr l/n and i hope my son don't cause you any trouble..

y/n-it was cool madam..this pervert was on his leash when i am around..

mrs hyoudou approach y/n and she saw y/n's eyes was different.

mrs hyoudou-uhhhmm y/n chan why is your eyes was different from our eyes?

vali ( mind )- uh-oh! i forgot to cast a spell on him..

y/n-well i am a witcher..

mrs hyoudou-what is a witcher??

y/n- i am a monster slayer..

mrs hyoudou-but you are so young to be a slayer..

y/n- there is nothing i can do about that. it was my destiny to be exact.

issei-mom you watch the news about monsters lurking in this town right

mrs hyoudou-yeah i watch it. but how it was lessen in no time..

issei-well you are in front of a man who specialize in slaying it.

mrs hyoudou-what!! he is the one who slay a monster! at a young age..and you manage to be friends with him out of all people..

y/n-and i am also the one who trained issei and his girlfriends during their tournament.

mrs hyoudou- you train my boy and his friends to become a slayer like you..

y/n-uhh no..i train them in hand to hand combat and their specific fields..i am different from them.

mrs hyoudou- sigh!!  i thought you trained them to become a slayer like you..

y/n-oh! about that. issei and the others slayed monsters before my arrival.

mrs hyoudou-whaaat!!! issei!! you have an explanation to do including the girls!!!

issei- but mom!!!

mrs hyoudou- but mo-

mrs hyoudou- no buts mister!! i want an explanation!! young man!!

y/n-issei it's time for you to reveal your secrets. look man keeping a secret from your family will make your life Misérables. and i am not here all the time to cover your ass. i am different from you guys.

vali-y/n is right red one. 

y/n- trust me issei.

issei nods his head.