27

Next day

After the fight

Issei- man! I never saw that kind of magic! It was cool

Y/n- you think so??

Issei- yeah!! By the way where is that white dragon??

Y/n- beats me. After we talk she just said hrr good bye..

Issei- you know that girl is way into you??

Y/n- you think so?? Well that girl is like the second coming of akeno.

Issei- yeah that was i think also..and man what a rack she got!!

Y/n- haha!! That girl was a male killer! She was a stud..

Issei- hahaha. True!! That azazel is hiding something..

Meanwhile

Rias- hello vali.

Vali- hello rias had you seen y/n??.

Rias- he is not here. But this afternoon he will come..

Akeno- if you are looking for your lover he was with issei. He and issei are in tue same class.

Rias- what class are you in??

Vali- class 2-b

Rias- you are in the same class as him.

Vali- anyway what is y/n doing if he was not busy

Akeno- hehe well pestering issei..or meditating. But he was not here all the time because he was on the hunt..specially if the reward is too high..

Vali- what?? If therebis no reward to be involve??

Rias-it depends on his whim. Simetimes he will hunt some times he wont.

Vali- oh i see. By the way is he always acting like a stoic or had no emotion??

Rias- yes. But not all the time sometimes he show emotions. What he told us us..a someone like him has totally no emotion due to his mutation. He said that he was being subjected to a multiple set of mutation experiments that could affect all his humanity that includes his emotion and fertility.

Akeno- and those experiments can also be dangerous because if you fail to pass you will die and if you survive you will become like him..

Rias- yep! The last time he caused a guge mess here is when he butcher the mafia group and i had a huge trouble to bail him out..i use magic to manipulate the police mind.

Vali- what happen to the mafia??

Akeno- all dead..and beheaded. His sword was extremely sharp..most sword was not so sharp if you hit an ordinary sword it will take 2 to 3 blows but him it will take a single blow..

Rias- and he never show any regrets.

Vali- what happen why he slay those mafia..

Rias- there was a student here who got possesed. We don't know how to remove the soul. We got no other choice but to find y/n. We are lucky he was near by. After that y/n approach the victim and cast a sign to manipulate the mind of the victim to relax. And he started the conversation. Then he put a symbol on the forehead and he exorcise the spirit who possesed the girl..

Vali- what? Exorcusm required a chant.

Rias- we know that. But his way was different even angel will be put in shame thanks to him..that is why he never told anyone that he perform exorcism. But in reality he did and it was a success.

Vali- after he perform the exorcism what is next??

Akeno- the report said that there is a student who'se family was a member of the mafia gang. He approach y/n and ask to teach him some magic in order to woe some girls.