28

Y/n's house

Vali- wow!! You have a huge house for your self??!

Y/n- it was a gift from great red..though i am not here all the time..

Vali- you spend your time hunting monster??

Y/n- yeah i spend sometime in hunting monster..but it depends on my whim..

Vali- oh yeah rias told me about it..

Y/n- ssooo!! That is why you are busy talking with rias..

Vali- well it was a girl talk but..i was thinking about rias told me that you were experimented multiple times is that true??

Y/n- yeah! It was true..

Vali- how did you manage to survive??

Y/n-to be honest sweetheart i also don't know how i manage to survive..may be it was luck..many of my comrades didn't survive the experiment but it doesn't matter i am alive now..

Vali- may i ask where are you from.

Y/n- believe me vali i am not from this world..

Vali- you mean you are not from this world??

Y/n- yep!! Well i am ashamed to tell you that when i appear here well i was dead for sure..this isn't my original body..

Vali- eh??

Y/n- ohh my body was made by great red him self..i was present during the great war even you ask albion he saw me..

Albion- it was true vali that guy is oldet than you..well not to old..well in my opinion your age is about 70 to 100??

Y/n- yep!! And i was a soul back when i met you two..

Albion- true..but what about our rivalry

Y/n- albion forget about your rivalry..there is no good will come if you continue your fight!! If one of your host died i don't know what happen..that is why great red put you into that gears..

Albion- sigh!! Fine...i don't want to dissapoint my host specially you are her mate.

Y/n- shush!! If that old bastard geralt heard this he will laugh at me..

Vali/ albion- who is geralt??

Y/n- he is the same  as me..and also we both un the same guild..

Albion-oohh!! I see..

Y/n- becareful albion he has tge reputation as i am and he is tge same level as me ..

Albion- i see..any way where is great red??

Y/n- probably he was with geralt..

Albion- well it's better to be with him or else ophis will pester me and vali to recruit some allies to kick him out..

Y/n- what do you mean??

Albion- well  ophis the other dragon god  she was lower that great red..she plans to kick him out in the dimensional gap..so she created a group called chaos brigade..

Vali- albion!

Y/n- what are you planning this time albion??

Albion- sigh! Y/n vali was a member of that group..and she plans to betray her foster father..

Y/n- vali!! Is this part of your plan??

Vali- no!

Y/n- lie to me valentina i swear i can end your life .

Vali- i swear y/n i am not planning any thing..i plan to leave the chaos brigade and stay here with you..

Y/n- are you sure??