22

After the end of the class issei and saji went to the gate while they are waiting for y/n..

Issei- where is that man i thought we supposed to meet here..

Saji- he might ve changing his attire incase if there is someone to attack us..

Issei- i see. But his house has a diatanxe in here..may be he uses gis magic to teleport..

Saji -dummy how he can teleport he doesn't have teleportation magic ..

Issei- may be he uses the book yhe one that great red gave him. May be taht book had a magic to teleport him.

Saji- may be..

After several minutes y/n show up donning his sword and an armor with his potion and bombs.

Y/n- are you ready guys??
.issei/saji- yeah..

Y/n- lets go to search fot them 

After an hour the three spotted the exorcist..all battered and bruises..

Y/n- hey guys there they are..

saji- what happen to them.

Y/n- hmm it seems they are attack..

Issei-but who??.

Y/n- judging by their scars it may be a harpies or siren?? But it is impossible for siren because ther is no water here 

Issei- what is a siren??  And harppies??

Y/n- harpies it is a type of humanoid monsters that has an arm of a wings like bird and a feet like a eagle..and a siren it ia a monster that can be found in water places their shape was a human in the upper part and a tail that shape like a snake and had a wings like a dragon..

Issei- are they dangerous??

Y/n- no..hehehe and this was a perfect time for payback.. guys watch me and follow my instruction

Issei and saji nodded

They approach to the 3 ladies

Y/n- what happen to you three??

Xenovia- it's non of your business human..

Y/n- look's whose talking!! You three are in a bad state and you had a gall to talk to me like that??!!

Irina- xenovia!!  Fir the last time stop acting like a high and mighty.!!!

Asia- sorry guys for her action.

Y/n- what heppen here??

Asia- we are looking for the clue for the holy sword but we were been attack by a humanoud bird  .

Y/n- i see .you three attacked by harppies well good luck on finding antidote  those kinds of monsters are hard to slay dye to their flyabilities  ..

Irina- what will happen now

Y/n- well just write your will and testaments because harppies are dangerous to fight. Becuse they have a  curse with them..if you got hit by the harppies it's either you turn into harppies too or leave you to die..but judjing by your scars those harppies got you into a curse..

3 exorcist- whaat!!

Y/n- so guys no matter what is the out come all i cam say os bye bye..

Irina- wait do you have an antidote??..

Y/n- i do..but my antidote is not  for yout kind.

Xenovia- you are also a human .

Y/n- you assume that i am just like a human?? Dead wrong idiot..i am not a pure human being like you hahahs..