2

location kuoh academy

principal's office

great red( human form )- good morning madam principal can i have a meeting with you??

principal- alright sir what can i have do for you??

great red( human form )- well madam my son want's to go into these school as a tranfser student from europe. i know it was too late for you to accept a transfer student but my son want's to go here for his education. well he was not good in japanese language for he was raised in england.

principal- well why not?? eucation was important it doesn't matter if it's late enrollee or what ever. as long that he is willing to study hard.

great red( human form )- well that is true i would like to enroll him here. in your school for his education.

principal- it's alright you need to fill up this form and i will assist you to the student council for his schedule.

great red( human form ) fill up the form  and after he finish filling the form he gave it to the principal.

principal-well i guess you filled up all the forms. i will give this to the student council for his schedule.

great red( human form )- thanks. any way i should go. i have another business to go.

principal-alright mr l/n. i guess your son should be here next week.

great red( human form )- alright.

student council

principal- miss shitori can i speak to you??

sona- yes ma'am you can.

principal- well miss shitori we have a new transfer student will come next week his name is y/n l/n. and he was from england. his father was here earlier to talk to me if i could take could take a transfer student. and here was his form.

sona- i see thanks ma'am i will make his schedule later.

pricipal-he will be next week.

sona- okay madam. we will greet him in the school gate when he comes here.

principal- any way i should go now. and i'm sorry to take your time.

sona- no problem madam.

after the principal leaves sona called tsubaki

sona- tsubaki can you come here please.

tsubaki- what is it madam??

sona- we will having a ne transfer student next week and we will meet him next week. tell the others about it.

tsubaki- we will having a transfer student at this time??

sona- that is the principal told me. she was here earlier. his father was here to talk to the principal that we will having a new student.

tsubaki-i see. anyway i should inform the others about this matter.

sona just nod.

meanwhile

y/n- a portal hmm i think it was great red.

great red-greetings witcher.

y/n-greetings to you.

great red- i had just finish your enrollment and i urchase a house that you will going to stay.

y/n- alright thanks and i guess i need to start packing my things.

great red-no need for that all has been in order now. al you need to do is to settle at the new house and go to school. and this was your new house