40

The night time has come the class 2c are now ready for their little game except y/n..y/n is with regis both of them are hunting. Regis is hunting a vampire in town while y/n is guarding in school but in a secret.

Meanwhile

Akira- good evenimg class i am akira takano together with me is osakabe takano- sensei we are now live in broadcast and it was also live into some school that we know..so do your best. And may the best man and woman win..

The cafe and the play start their battle

Itoko- akira please take care for a while..

Akira- alright..

Itoko went on the roof top to see if y/n is there..

Itoko- y/n if you are here please answer me. 

Moments later itoko feel that she is being watch.. and whem she turns her back she saw a white hair man cat like eyes and wielding a 2 swords on his back

Imagine this is y/n wear..

Y/n- hello itoko darling.

Itoko- oh my~ is that you y/n..

Y/n- indeed..

Itoko- why are you here..

Y/n- i have a job to finish..

Itoko- you are going to hunt vampire??

Y/n- vampire is no problem. Because another vampire is hunting it.

Itoko- another vampire??

Y/n- lets just say he is the highest vampire living..and it happens he is my friend..and that friend of mine is a higher vampire..some vampire who is devour innocent humans are being rogue..and my friend is here to keep your town safe..even he is a vampire..

Itoko- arebyou sure babe??

Y/n- i am..i know him because vampire also hold a sacred rules to follow speciallybhebis a higher vampire him self..and speak of the devil he is coming.

Itoko saw a fog approaching.

Regis- good evening witcher..

Y/n- good evening  vampire regis  and please be polite to our human guest..

Regis- greetings i am Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy or in short call me regis..

Itoko( afraid )- greetings  i am itoko osakabe a teacher of this school..

Regis- perhaps you should relax. I am not gonna bite you..i may be a vampire but i am a humanist..one..

Y/n- regis when i am going back home please take care of this town..

Regis- i will old timer..haha i already talk to your contractor while you are having some private moments on your girl..

Y/n- i forgot you also have sharp sense..fufufufu..

Regis- that i do my friend..

Y/n- so any tidings..

Regis- the town is safe from vampire for now..i already did what you told me..and i added my own alchemical formula to keep the vampire attack every once in a while..

Y/n- did you burn the victim's body and the vampire corpse..no offense for the vampire term..

Regis- the victim's body i'm afraid i cant do that due to the tradition. But i put a special potion to keep the ghoul away..

Y/n- nice..if you found a ghoul's nest or necrophage nest blow it right away..

Y/n give a paper to regis