4

the next day

issei- hey man how are you doing?? ohh sorry about your failed application in my club

y/n- it's alright man it's not your fault.

issei-anyway are you still planning to go to the student council??

y/n-yeah. i still plan to go.

issei- be careful man sona was strict she doesn't take the interview lightly. unlike rias she may be strict sometimes but when you know her she was cruel.

y/n-ppfff!! yeah!!

issei- are you mocking her?? or are you just bitter??

y/n- not really man. sorry about that it was just my habbit. don't take it seriously.

issei-it's alright man but next time show some respect-

y/n- why are you so over protective towards your president?!

issei- hey! it's not like-

y/n- oooohhh!!! somebody is inlove with his president.

issei- hey! i'm not inl-

y/n- shut it issei  i know you are inlove with rias.

issei- no i'm not-

y/n- shut up! pervert! it was clear in your face that you are madly inlove with your president and i am not that stupid. for once issei be a man and stop being a pervert.  if you want to win a woman's heart be a man and admit to her about your feelings. remember what i told you little man.

 issei- i am not-

y/n-deny all you want. issei  i am not gonna take my word. any way class will be started any moment from now.

issei- hmmph! whatever

time skip luch break

issei- oi y/n  where are you going??

y/n-to the student council.

iseei-well good luck y/n.

y/n just nod.

student council office

y/n arrived in the student council office and knocks the door and it was answered  by tsubaki.

tsubaki- yes? mr l/n what can i do for you??

y/n- i need to speak to sona.

tsubaki-what do you need to her??

y/n-well i planned to join into your club if there is any vacancy??

tsubaki- please come in i will call sona.

after a few minutes

sona- mr l/n tsubaki told me that you came here to talk to me that you want to join in your club??

y/n- yes it is ms shitory.

sona- tell me why you need to join in my club??

y/n- as i can see most of the male student here are perverts and as i can see here in your office you need a helping hand aside from mr ginshiro over there. everytime i pass the corridor  or the school ground i always saw that mr saji takes a busy schedule in order for the students keep in line. i know you all have a busy schedule  taking  school activities and office duties. so i decide to join your club to help you out.

sona- hhmm.. is that all the reason why you decide to join my club??

y/n just nod.

sona- as far as i can see your reason mr l/n. my club has it's own duties and responsibilities. saji was my clerk it was natural for him to go on a patrol. and i was grateful about your concern about our well being. but i think we are doing fine.