18

time skip day of the rating game

y/n-alright guys are you all ready??

the devils-hai!!

y/n-remember everything what you learn from us..also remember guys  don't be afraid okay!! and don't be ashamed if you loose. trust me guys! and trust your siblings!! 

the devils-hai!!

y/n-issei remember if that bird brain will manage to beat you remember it's alright okay take the loss and learn from it.

issei-hai!! i'll do my best!! and we have a surprise to you..you'll see!! me and saji are waiting for this time.. if they beat us ha!! so what!!

y/n-good!!  remember  we witchers are not as good as you. we may be stronger than you all but we also experience a great loss..i may not be watching your game but remember all the tranngs that you have been through..

sona-why you are not going to watchs us??

y/n- i will going to train more..if i am the one who will going to face them..so it's better to have a back up plan..but your brother and sister will watching great red is also watching via tele whatever..

geralt-now you should  rest before he game will start..me and this old fool will be train..

the devils-hai!!!!

time skip

as the night time arrives everything was set both peerage was ready and wear their uniform.

rias-alright guys everybody was ready all we have to do now is wait until the game will start..

sona and the rest- hai!!

underworld coliseum

lord phenex- well well!! lord gremory and sitri!! are you here to watch your daughter's game..

lord gremory-yes phenex.

lord phenex-correction lord lucifer now..

lord sitri-hmp! you wish!!

lord phenex- are you wish for death?! i can do that?!!

lord sitri- clearly you don't know the law that the lucifer can't slay a member of the high member of the pillar..

lord gremory- if the lucifer slay a member a head of the pillar it will be a murder and the surviving pillar of the great war will be  lost another survivor and the old satan faction will heard this they will gonna decide to attack you oh! great lucifer..and if the citizen notice that the lucifer executes a head of a gremory and sitri..they will protest and rebel against you..and allied themselves to the old satan faction and if rezivm and eulcid heard this they will strike you and reclaim their thrown...so what will it be?? all the citizen of the underworld knows the reputation of the gremories..and besides most of the citizen respect sirzechs and serafall. and both of them belongs to the sitri and a gremory..so tell me when is the execution date because no matter what you do you can't be like sirzechs and serafall..

lord sitri- and besides if both of us will be dead the elders have a great time to find an allies and we all know that the great king was zekram bael the father of velenela gremory..fufufufu if he heard the what you did to both of us zekram bael will strip your authority..or probably executes you..hahaha so good luck because the elders are nothing compare to zekram hahahaha..ohh i forgot you did heard what happen to the elders when great red was here??

lord phenex-gggggrrrrr!!!

lord gremory-probably not because he was chilling in his castle while the elders piss them selves when great red almost causing a chaos here in the underworld..