21

After the grueling rating game and escaped wedding rias and the rest return to school while geralt bid his farewell to the peerage but they understand that geralt was still a witcher from different dimension..while y/n is a witcher from their world..issei and rias are now offiacly a couple even kiba and tsubaki.

Issei- well guys it's time to return to our prison called school!!

Y/n- sheesh!! It's because you and rias are now a couple and you became like that..

Issei- get a girl friend you know!!

Y/n- who in the right kind of mind that a girl will fall iblove to a mutant like me..

Issei- it might not be the right time for you to have a girlfriend but some day..

Y/n- hahaha a relict like me will wait for too long! Zhahaha

Issei- you dork!! Both of us are born as a human you know what they say.

Y/n- dork..unlike you i don't feel emotion.. jackass..

Issei- sigh i know that dude..but-

Y/n- sorry to burst your bubble dude but once you become like me you will understand. And besides you and i are friends.. i may be dont have any emotions like you do but still we were friends.

Issei- yeah!! Ohh let's g-

Y/n- what hapoen issei why so serious now?

Issei- something is about to happen y/n and it's no good..

Y/n- what is it?? You feel something??

Issei- i feel 2 holy energies at school..

Ddraig- be careful partner if you encounter them

Issei-undrestood partner..

Y/n- i see.. don't do anything stupid issei remember element of surprise is now the  best to use..don't tell them that you are the red dragon emperor..

Issei- gotcha..ddraig can you hide the dragon aura??

Ddraig- of course..it's rather to be safe than sorry.

Issei- thanks..

Issei has no knowledge that someone is watching them but y/n was quick to realize who is watching them

Y/n( mind )- well well it seems albion was also here..good luck to you albion because  issei has a weapon that can slay you..fufufufu

Issei- come on y/n we will be late for school.

Y/n- coming! Coming!!

???- so it seems ddraig is here abd he was a devil?? But who is the guy with him.1

Albion- becareful with that guy vali he is dangerous..and i feel like i met him before i was sealed..

Vali- i get you..and man that guy was hot!!

Albion- good luck to that.

Note: i will make vali a female.

Vali: hhmmpp!!

Albion- let's go before someone might saw us..

Vali- let's go..

Vali and albion leaves their spot and call azazel for their report.

School gate

Tsubaki- something is wrong kaichuo??

Sona- exorcist approaching..

???- good day can i speak to the owner of the land?

Sona- please return tomorrow afternoon she was busy today.