39

After the hot steamy night shared by y/n and itoko morning has arrive  and y/n get up first to prepare something..

Y/n( mind )- damn itoko is like valibwhen it comes to bed..damn that issei he infliences me when it comes to leachirous thought..but oh well my girls is hot and sexy..and issei will drool over itoko fufufu..

Y/n start to prepare a simple breakfast  thanks to grayfia's lesson y/n learns to cook.

After several minutes itoko went down to the kitchen..

Itoko- morning dear..

Y/n- morning sit and have some breakfast.

Itoko sit down and make herbown coffee.

Y/n- so how was last nights game..

Itoko- well it was good and you are so big..fufufufu.

Y/n- fufufufu and you are like a wild animal that who is hungry for a man..

Itoko- well i have my fare share of experience..i have manybsuitors on me and none of them are my type..and you my dear are the first man that took my likings...and vali is lucky to have you.

Y/n- and i hope vali wont going to kill me.

Itoko- relax she wont kill you..infact she would like it..

Y/n- sigh~and soon my house is filled with hungry woman.

Itoko- and youbhave you prepare for that day..

Y/n- yeah..so what is your plan inbthe future..

Itoko- well i am planning to move in to your town and start working there as a teacher..

Y/n- that can be arrange if you want to go there..

Itoko- i am more worrird about kenji.. i still have an obligation for him even he is engage to eri sawachika.

Y/n- well they need to transfer school well aside for tenma..that girl is totally inlove with karasuma..

Itoko- true..but she has a little sister that needs to take care..

Y/n- sigh~ true that tenma is really a wonderful girl..

Itoko- tell me do you believe people can change..

Y/n- yes of course i do believe..and tenma is a prime example..darling i believe tenma might be dumb and stupid..but in reality she is a wonderful girl..that no people can see her side..and one day she will become a successful person in the future..

Itoko- true all she needs to do is to believe on her self.

Y/n- dear bo matyer how it looks tenma is still a teen ager..even me..

Itoko- shut up y/n..ypu are way too older than any of us..i dont know about vali..

Y/n- pff!! Vali?? You know vali, rias and sona are still 19 years old..you are older than those three girls..

Itoko- true but the way theybact and think they are like adults..

Y/n- they are just stress in school activities..listen itoko harima is fine with eri..so don't worry..let him be  a man who is taking care of his family.

Itoko- i guess you're right..i should visit him once in a while..

Y/n- of course you can..and you can even finance him when it comes to school..he still needs you..

Itoko- true..

Y/n- let harima and eri taste the life of a couple..and harima is no stupod person..and eribis acting like an adult but in reality she is a brat...let us see their fate in the future..