41

Several hours had past y/n is still continue to fight the students are woried about y/n because he never stops f8ghting and slowing him down..but y/n  never fazed he still continue until the specters are completely gone

Y/n(mind)- pant! Well that is all of them! Panting! Well what do you know  *panting* thos wraiths leaves me plenty of emerald dust..phew!! I'm glad it was over!!

Y/n takes a short rest..until he decides to stand up and collect some mutagen for his alchemy ingredients and some gems..

Meanwhile

Akira- good riddance..that guy is impossible.

Itoko- he is fighting non stop for an hour..

Tenma- i'm glad it was over..

While y/n is collecting some patts of the specters remains he saw a camera and said.

Y/n- yo!! It's good now..you can come out..those ghost were gone and never to comeback.

The students decide to come out and search for the others

After several minute of searchin everybody was out on the building and saw y/n sitting on the ground wearing a torn out armor

Itoko- y/n are you alright??

When y/n heard itoko's voice he turns his back and saw her and the shock students that they saw  y/n is full with scars and bloddied face and torso..

Harima- are you okay dude and what happen to you??

Y/n- i'm fine...

Hanai- you're fine even your entire being is filled with scars and blood is lesking over your face..

Y/n- ohh!! Eait a minute..

Y/n takes his potion to heal him

After y/n takes his potion the student was shock to see that they saw y/n slowly healing him self.

Harima- dude are you for real??? Did those beatings just healed after you drink that vial???

Y/n- yeah!!

Harima- what happen to your eyes

THis is harima saw to y/n.

Y/n- hahaha  this is my real eyes..

Hanai- why your eyes is glowing?? What are you really???

Y/n- listen guys..believe it or not i am not fully human..i am a mutant design to slay monsters...

Rb1- what about those scars on your body???

Y/n- a collection that i recieve that every monsters that i fight.

Asou- so about those monsters at kuoh it was you who are slaying it??

Y/n- yeah it was me..i mainly hunt every night..

Asou- now i know..

Y/n- well there is a reason why i am here..and that reason somebody heard the news about this town's problem..so they decide to hired a professional..and that is me..

Tenma- how many monsters that you know..

Y/n- i know every monster and it's kind..for example about ghost here..all of them are different kind..asou and suga those ghost are called wraiths so it was not deadly because they dont notice you. As for the rest those ghost are called night wraiths. Those specters often come out at night..in the tackfield those are  penitent a dangerous kind of specters.. you notice that my armor is damage now because of that fight..and also i saw a curse written on top of the building where harima and hanai fight..