31

after their run they arrive at y/n's house

y/n- you are late guys..

issei-well the leaders need a rest they need a rest you know.

y/n-hmm i let it slip out for now okay but next time i won't gonna accept late..

azazel-can you cut us some slack we are old you know..

y/n-well that is fine with me..well alright they are not young anymore..but you have to improvise how you gonna build up you stamina without using magic.

michael-that will do..

y/n- that is good to hear.

azazel-well y/n we had a talk earlier  i propose to michael and sirzechs about the finalization of the peace..we want to held it in kuoh because you are the one who cut down my problem with kokabiel and you help angels and devils problems on your own. so we propose to invite you to the peace meeting so that the war between 3 factions will finally over.

y/n- sure why not!!

sirzechs-well i was thinking if there will be a problem i want you to take issei's parents along with katase and murayama here at your house..

y/n-that is no problem with me..

sirzechs- thank you. after the meeting i will put a barrier at issei's house anyway..including the others..

y/n-alright.

vali-dear can i talk to you..

y/n-sure sweetheart what s it??

vali-you do know i am a devil right..

y/n-yes what about it??

vali-sirzechs talk to me about my return to the underworld and give me my very own pieces..

y/n-so what are you afraid about it??

vali-well i was afraid that once i will becomes a devil you might not gonna like me or you will not gonna accept me.

y/n-you should embrace who ever you are dear. don't worry about me i am always here. you can go home with me anyway.

vali-well i was afraid that kuroka will gonna snatch you from me..that cat is horny as hell.

y/n-hahaha!! not gonna happen you know i am infertile..i can't have children dummy..but there is always an alternative method anyway..

vali-eh??? who is the alternative method??

y/n-well we have issei or saji over there who is also a horndog..

saji/issei-oi don't involve us jackass

vali-well kuroka has a massive bust if you ask me!!

issei-what!!

y/n- i told you dear..well you should accept vali..

vali-hai!!!

sirzechs-well vali welcome to the devils faction and here is your pieces put your power into that piece to activate it.

rias-big brotherbthat is  not the same pieces that we have.

sirzechs- true. that pieces is only use to a leader class like me..in vali's case she is considered to be an ultimate class.  because she is the grand daughter of the great lucifer morningstar. and she is also a biological blood relative of the arch  angels michael azazel and gabriel.

rias-wow what a bloodline she have.

sirzechs-and rias we will held a three faction peace treaty at your club..