20

location y/n's home

great red-yo y/n how was the peerage??

y/n-they are fine they have a minor injuries except rias..

geralt-that phenex has no boundaries such a prick..

y/n-relax geralt i'll show them how witcher's should not take lightly..

great red- you two are cruel..

y/n-well geralt here is the butcher of blaviken for a reason..every town or cities he may go his reputation is high..

geralt-hmpf! they deserve it you know..

y/n-what happen to that town?? when i arrive there it was chaos??

geralt- i had a contract there i have a selkimore to slay..when i finish the contract and get my pay  my contractor cheat me so i argue with them..they retaliate and i said this is how you throw a contract to every witcher you found..

y/n-then?? what happen??

geralt-they don't care..and i said some witchers didn't care about the pay. but me a witcher you cheat are different not all witchers have the same rules too bad for you..i am not just a witcher..

y/n-then??

geralt-then they readied their weapons. and start to attack me so i defend my self..that's what happen.

y/n-i see..now i know..

geralt-sorry about your death man it's because of me..

y/n-it's alright man that's fine..fufufufu..when will you come back??

geralt-after you save rias I'll be back. And i hope the duchess wont nag at me for leaving Toussaint for long..

y/n-i hope so too..and when you arrive there you will be shock that the kingdom of Toussaint will raining testicles...hahaha

geralt-groans..

great red-bwahahaha  well it's your fault geralt!!

geralt-well yes but if not for that mission you don't have the aerondight  sword on your sleeve knowing that sword was the heavens lost property..

y/n-yeah.. thanks for that geralt..the next time you have a testicle mission contact me..hahaha

geralt-shut it..

y/n-oh shush i was just teasing..

y

great red-any way y/n the wedding is in 3 days..

geralt-red i was curius what is the underworld look like??

grea red- the same as your world the difference is the sky..that is all if you are curius about it i can bring you there.

geralt-gladly! now let's drink

great red-now your talking

the three started to drink

time skip wedding day

devil-you do know what you pull in that rating game you could be executed..

ravel- don't worry about it the great king was talk to my father that the execution was no need..so  i shouldn't worry about it. and besides if we didn't use the forbidden magic in the wars to come we all doom. 

devil- i see. by the way congrats your winning in the game i never imagine you can handle a black magic..that kind of magic is deadly well seeing your family you can do it besides you are the only devil clan is immortal..