24

Location heaven

Michael- gabriel what is the situation of the holy sword and the exorcist??

Gabriel- they are now in kuoh..

Michael- i see..

Azazel appear in both michael and gabriel.

Azazel- michael gabriel

Michael- azazel you know that you are

Azazel- i am not here to fight! What did your exorcist do at kuoh??

Michael- listen we spotted kokabiel at kuoh and he has the fragments of the excallibur. So we sent them there.

Azazel- did you ask permission to sirzechs??

Gabriel- we did. And he approve.

Azezel- and you do know that there is someone is taking care of the monster there??

Gabriel- we did..why??

Azazel- because your idiotic exorcist challenge that man!!! And the sisters of sirzechs and serafall is there too..to add salt in the menu those idiots disrespect them!! You do know that man was connected to them huh!!! That man holds the power that we din't know!!! And i saw what he can do!!

Gabriel- bu-

Azazel- we are working to have peace gabriel but your exorcist is ruining it!! Despite the rias and sona helping them..both sisters are willing to help them and the guy is willing to fight kokabiel with my daughter!!

Michael- azazel i'm so sorry about this mishap azazel..

Azazel- shut up!! Those exorcist is also decide to fight  those monster instead avoiding it!! Those exorcist is clearly violate the rules!! Kuoh is in the territory of the devils and those monsters are their problems. But your exorcist decided to fight the monsters and they failed to defeat it misserably!!! What will you do if those three stoogies are dead huh!!

Michael anf gabriel-.......

Azazel- if those three are dead thanks to the monsters!!! The devils will be responsible for that and the church blame the devils!!! And might start a war again!!! Because of that!! But thanks to the slayer he was there along with the red dragon and the dragon king!! Those two bring your beloved exorcist to get healed and the slayer is slaying those monsters so they are safe now..but instead of giving them a gratitude!! One of them was stupid enough to challenge the slayer!!! And disrespect the siblings of the lucifer and leviathan!!!