35

During lunch break y/n decide to buy his lunch until his phone rings.

Y/n- hello??

Vali- hi sweetheart..how was your  school there??

Y/n- it was fine  not as rowdy as there..how are you??

Vali- i'm doing fine. How about there?? Is there any trouble??

Y/n- not really..how about there??

Vali- only minor problem..but you my dear husband you have a big trouble..

Y/n- i didn't do anything..you know..

Vali- i know..ohh before we continue..sona told me that you should take an exam while you are there..you are still a student of kuoh academy..

Y/n- ugh!! That sona is really evil..

Vali- hahahaha...

Y/n- fine..send it here..

Vali- i will come there at weekend to give the test papers.. rias and sona will come also..

Y/n- how dare they..

Vali- sweetheart dont do that...

Y/n- fine..then..see you at weekend..

Vali- see you sweetheart..miss you..

Y/n- same goes for you..see you..

After y/n ended his call he was approach by the girls..

Mikoto- uhh y/n-san is there any problem?? Why you are so down??

Y/n- ugh!! After i ditch that hell of a school that school presidemt and her lackeys give me a hell of an exam...

Mikoto- eeehhh!!!!

Tenma- are they that strict..

Y/n- ohh you don't have any idea.. specially that school president..

Eri- it seems you hate school also??

Y/n- i did pretty girl..but i don't have any choice but go to school..

Eri-how did you manage to go to that school??

Y/n- i was lucky..

Akira- how did you manage to perfect everyone lesson that we have. Specially japanese history and language..

Y/n- that my friend is a basic lesson..at kuoh each sunject there was tough.. o have a hard time to pass the subjects there..and now that evil clown school president will send a test papers that i have to answer because i am still their student..

Mikoto- it seems your hands are full..

Y/n- yeah...any way who was that bad guy of a student always wears a sunglasses even here inside the classroom..

Mikoto- ohh that is harima kenji the supposed to be trouble maker student..

Y/n- does he causes any trouble here??

Akira- no..hebis always silent the whole time..he has his own world..and the biggest idiot in the whole school..

Y/n- hmm..if you ask me..he is not that bad..if you ask me..he is just mature enough..and if you ask me he is just stress to all his work..

Eri- i notice that he is usually not the same type of guy..i saw him in the cafè doing something that he didn't show us..

Y/n- let the man cut some slack..and i guess he was mature enough to do  his own thing..

Eri- how did you known that??

Y/n- experience sweetheart. I can tell aan who is a mature or not..

Tenma- harima-san sometimes becomes childish and immature..