37

The day has come for the three girls to return to kuoh before y/n escort them y/n had a little talk to harima.

Y/n- harima did you realize what i have talk to you??

Harima- yes i have. I'm sorry for my selfishness. Now i see what you mean..it took me a long time to realize that eri is doing her best just for me..now i understand. I am such a fool..

Y/n- well eri it seems your idiot of a man admit his side what about you..

Eri- well it was worth it..Well wiskers you are mine now..

Y/n- well it seems both of you migjt have some fun later..

Harima and eri had a massive blush on their face..

Y/n- listen carefully rou two..dont rush all the things..finish your school..and harima what cam you say to miss sawachika??

Harima- eri i know i am an idiot..now my eyes are now open..all i cam say is thank you for the things that you have done for me..and i can guarantee you that i will return all the things that you have done..

Eri- it's nothing kenji all i want is that you stay by my side..and don't leave me..because i..i...i love you so much kenji..

Harima ( blushing )- i ...i love you too..

Eri- can we make our engagement to become real..

Harima- fine by me..

Eri- but i don't have a ring...

Y/n- no problem..i have a perfect ring..wait here..

Y/n proceed to his room to get a ring..

Vali- sigh!! That idiot did something again..

Sona- well it was y/n that we are talking..

Osakabe- what do you mean??

Vali- that husband of mine has a habbit of treasure hunting..and that idiot is good at it..

Osakabe- ohh my..

Sona- not only that he is also good in botany.

Osakabe- oh my~

Vali- i will be waiting sister~

Sasakura- ohh my it seems itoko san has finally fallen to y/n....

Menawhile

Y/n- hey guys here it is..

Eri saw the ring her eyes wemt wide to see a solid gold diamond ring..and y/n give it to harima..

Y/n- consider it self a first gift for your engagement..

Eri- ehh!!! First gift!!

Y/n- consider another one more coming in the next few days..it's because both of you will become official couple..as of today..fufufufu now ladies if you excuse me i will escort my wife and her three lackeys here..

Y/n is now escorting the three devils while harima and the rest went to their home..

Yagami forest

Vali- well dear it seems your job here will be far from over..

Y/n- not really because that vampire who murdered here is a friend of mine..

Sona- in other words. This town will br safe..

Y/n- yes.. this town is safe..because that vampire is a higher one..and that vampire is a powerful one..