25

Time skip

After the class the witcher along with issei and saji sre decided to walk to go home they spotted the three exorcist along with gabriel begging for food..

Issei- irina?? What in the world are you doing??..

Irina- we are here begging for some coins in order for us to eat..issei i know you are a devil but please help us..

Y/n- well well well!! The mighty exorcist is begging for food?? What a shame..and why you don't have a money in you??

Irina- we spend all of our cash for some painting..

Asia- it's because you spend our cash for some painting of a saint that is unknown to us dummy,??

Saji- and why is that blue haired girl is quiet??

Irina- becsuse - she wi

Y/n- stop answering the question..

Irina stops her answer??

Y/n- you there why are you so quite huh??

Xenovia- .....

Y/n- huh no answer i guess her tongue was cut..that's good..

Xenovia- what do you want..

Y/n- why are you so quiet huh where did your pride go?? And where is your broad sword??

Xenovia- broken when i fight some monster in the cave it looks like a humanoid monster.

Y/n- you have a fight again with a troll hahahaha..you use the broad sword to fight it?? Bwahahahaha.

Xenovia- are you happy now huh!!

Y/n- of course i am..hahaha

Xenovia- do you think i have only one sword think again..i have another..

Y/n- so what do you think i'm scared..be careful girl because before you could pull your sword i already stab you..hehehehe be careful because this time i will gut you alive  and i don't even show remorse..i can kill you right infront of the whole people here. Think again because even i don't have my sword i still have a dagger in me..

Y/n slowly pulling his dagger the 5 people  cant do anything to help xenovia due to nervousness 

Y/n is pointing a dagger to xenovia's throat.

Y/n- think again this dagger beheaded plenty human, monster etc. Etc. . Try me human i won't hesitate to exicute you..

Issei- that is enough y/n it's not worth it..

Y/n- lucky for you that my friend is hear if not you will be dead in a blink of an eye..

Saji- come dude she has no bounty for her head salary might not come..

Y/n- you were right. But what a waste..so! Anyway??  You  said this moron fight again but this time it's a troll??

Irina- we try to stop her but she won't listen..

Y/n- sigh!! Why didn't you call issei here he was at my house..

Irina- we cause you a lot of trouble ever since we met you..and i am afraid that you might not want to help us..

Y/n- issei told me about your relationship you know..if you ask him for help i can grant this loverboy a request..and you blondie who the hell are you??