30

After y/n and vali visit issei's house they spend their time with them and plan for their attacks if the bad news will come..

And now it was saturday issei decides to call y/n to come over on his house to train..

Y/n ( phone )- so you will come here in my house??

Issei ( phone )- yeah you told us to train right..

Y/n( phone )- i didn't  forget about that so you wanna come over here? Tomorrow?? And what time??

Issei ( phone )- as usual.

Y/n ( phone )- well alright what about your parents..

Issei ( phone )- they will come too also rias and sona's siblings will come also..how about you and vali??

Y/n( phone )- oh about that..

Issei ( phone )- are you still mad at her??

Y/n ( phone )- nah!! I can't get angry with her for a long time..but she recieves an earful to me and a punishnent 

Issei ( phone )- ouch!! And what punishment dud she recieves in you??

Y/n ( phone )- hohoho!! You better guess  it.

Issei ( phone )- wait she lost her v card!!!

Y/n ( phone )- you guess it!! Hahaha!!

Issei ( phone )- what the hell!! Ohh i gonna tell this to rias!!

Y/n ( phone )- shut up issei don't tell to rias that i take vali's v card!!

Issei ( phone )-  no i wont tell her that..i will tell her that you submit your self to vali!!!

Y/n ( phone )- F U!! Issei!!

Issei ( phone )- shaddap!!! Both of you are mates!!

Y/n- shaddap!!

Issei- well got to go man!! I better check my parent they are excited to go there 

Y/n- alright!! I better check vali she still cant move from her punishment.

Issei- yeah sure..well see you tomorrow man..

Y/n- yeah see you..

Y/n ended the call

issei's home

issei-mom i got a go signal from y/n we can go tomorrow early in the morning!

mrs hyoudou- what time we will go there??

issei-we always go there at 5 in the morning.

mrs hyoudou- did you pack your things that you need??

issei-yes mom! i already did..

mrs hyoudou- i got to tell your father to get the car ready.

issei-alright mom..

rias- mom what are you talking??

mrs hyoudou- ohh issei told y/n that we should go in his house tomorrow..

rias-ahh yes!! i called my brother we will meet him tomorrow at his house.

mrs hyoudou-is it okay for him that we already know about your secrets??

rias-i already told him about it..he said  it was fine the secrets will come out eventually..specially that me and sona are here..so he expected to reveal our secrets..

mrs hyoudou- well i see..that young man expected it??

rias-yes mom ever since i arrive here and make issei my cute servannt.. so it was nothing new to him...