12

Location y/n's manor

Grayfia- alright lunch is ready all we had to do is to wait them to come

Akeno- it sure they take their time

Grayfia- well nothing we can do about them..

Several minutes later

Y/n- were home!!

Grayfia- welcome home guys..come lunch is ready.

Y/n- thanks grayfia i'm starving.. my energy is running low..

Serafall- that is because you use your magic in that new artifact that great red  give you.

Y/n- i never knew that artifact will back fire to me..

Grayfia- well it's your first time to use it. May be you will get use to it in the near future.

Akeno- you know katase and murayama here are both normal human.

Grayfia- oops sorry about that.

Katase- no worries we already know about who you all are.

Grayfia- sigh!! Well were busted..

Rias- so onee sama how was koneko and akeno's training.

Grayfia- koneko finally embrace her herrigate ang master her senjutsu..

Rias- that's great to hear!!! Ohh my little koneko finally embrace her true nature..what about akeno??

Grayfia- well she needs to embrace her herritage as a fallen angel and a devil but she needs to speak to her father to teach her thunder and lightning magic..

Akeno- what she said is true if it's okay for you to call my father. And issei i'm sorry to hide my true herritage. Because  of your bad experience towards us fallen.

Issei- akeno..i'm not mad about that. Listen you may be a fallen angel from the beginning but you are also a nice and caring person to me. I admit that i hate fallen angel but i don't hate you.. come on akeno you never lay a finger in order to hurt me..

Akeno- thank you issei..

Grayfia- zechs may i ask to contact azazel we both know that akeno was the daughter of one of his cadre. The only person who can help akeno was her father.

Sirzechs- alright may be this is the start of the new world peace..

Grayfia- yes you were right..

Sirzechs- i'll call that pervert after lunch.

Grayfia- ppff!! Please both of you are pervert..

Sirzechs- atleast you love a pervert like me 

Sona- now i know that issei got an instant approval from you my lord .

Sirzechs- ohh please sona you make me blush .

Serafall- oi sirzechs you kbow that i am here ..

Sirzechs- hai! Hai! Magical girl wanna be..

Serafall- ugghh!! When i get my hands on you..

Meanwhile

Y/n- rias is tgis the effect of being free from paperwork.

Rias- get use to it y/n my brother and serafall along with the other maous are like brothers and sisters.

Y/n- well it seems my house will be livelier in the future 

Rias- why you dont like it??

Y/n- i didn' t say i hate it.. it's feels like i was reborn again..

Rias- i can understand that..you know hunting a monster from one place to another sleeping anywhere..i know that feeling. Now you have a home you go to school and having a new friend is like a new environment to you..