32

Location y/n's house

Y/n- alright guys you can start the training

The devils- hai!!

Rias team

Sirzechs- so rias what should we do??

Rias- now that issei is out all we could do is to spread out and conceal our aura..

Baraquiel- why we need to do that??

Koneko- sona and the rest will try to sneak attack..us. it's tge best way to conceal our aura and surprise them ..

Rias- we should do that..abd we had to spread out. This land is vast it will take a while before we spot us..

Sirzechs- that would do..

Sonas team

Azazel- what should we do sona??

Sona- we should be in pairs  knowing rias might plan something different saji is out now. We can't use stealth move..so we should be in pairs..

Azazel- that might be work. But this land is vast. We should ve careful with koneko she is a senjutsu user she can detect us easily..

Sona-that is why we will be in pairs sensei and onee-sama will pair voth of you arr strong you might spot sirzechs sama and baraquiel sama some where.

Serafall- i see..knowing sirzechs he might not be going too far from rias.

Azazel- may be or may be not..

Tsubaki- we might use scramble team match..rias and the others might be in somewhere else..

Sona- true knowing them they are in separate..are we going to be in pairs??

Serafall- but i wanna be pair with you!!!

Sona- nope not gonna happen!! You will pair with azazel sensei!! Tsubaki you are with me.. the rest you know who you gonna pair..now move out!!

Azazel- hai!! Lets go sis-con!!

Serafall- noooo!!!

Tsubaki- where to kaichou??

Sona- we will go in west then we will transit to west-north-west direction.. may be we could spot rias there.

Meanwhile

Vali- good plan for sona but they think rias is there??

Y/n- who knows..it might be  sirzechs or rias her self..

Michael- ara?? I can't sense ruas and the rest aura..

Y/n- same here..

Michael- rias could do that??

Y/n- no..may be sirzechs or koneko help her..who knows..

Meanwhile

Sona- tsubaki can you sense them??

Tsubaki- no..their aura is dissapear..

Sona- what!!  How could they do that!!

Sirzechs- thats easy!! Hahahaha

Sona and tsubaki went pale to see sirzechs him self..

Sirzechs- fufufuf hello you too..

Tsubaki- what should we do now..

Sirzechs- i guess it's chech mate huh..or you should gave me a good fight..

Tsubaki- sigh!! Kaichou your decision..

Sona- we- we cant win this fight..

Sirzechs- fufufufu good choice... oi y/n i know you are listening sona retires the game.