19

location y/n's house

after the rating game sirzechs told everything that happen during the rating game

y/n-so sirzechs how was the rating game??

sirzechs-sona and rias give their best effort to the battle as expected riser uses the forbidden magic..even  his little sister uses a forbidden magic..

y/n-what!! the little girl use a forbidden magic also!!!

geralt-what  do you intend to do now...

y/n-what about the other phenex ??

sirzech-no need to slay him..he is the one who spilled the information. if not for him we don't know the trick and cheat about the forbidden arts..

y/n-i see..there is one phenex to be spare..

great red- y/n do what you must do..

y/n-alright..so when is the wedding..

serafall- 3 days from now the peerage doesn't suffer to much injuries..

sirzechs- both our sisters surprise us in their battle. rias can do my signature move sona becomes a mage how did they pull that stunt!!

y/n and geralt was surprise to what sirzechs said..

geralt-what!!!

y/b-but how!!!

great red-it was my doing.. i give them an insurance..think of it was a gift

y/n-ahhh i see it now..you help them in secret..

sirzechs- and saji and issei they are able to unlock their balance breaker but issei can do a different version of juggernaut drive without succumb to madness and saji can summon his dragon king!! how did they do that?? is that your doing too??

great red- nope not my doing.

geralt-well what do you know!! despite defeated they give them a run for their money..

y/n-indeed!! i was surprise!!! incredible..

serafall- they can easily beat them all if those scums don't use a forbidden magic!!! well except ruval..

geralt-alright y/n it's your party..and i have a party here also..

great red- i will be with you y/n..

y/n-thanks..

geralt-good luck y/n..and give me one head of the phenex.

y/n-taxidermy??

geralt- taxidermy..

y/n-alright!! well then time for me to visit the hospital..

sirzechs-we can go together..

y/n-alright!!

great red-i'll see you later..and i have an elder to roast..

serafall- let me come with you i always want to ride a real dragon's head..

great red- fine then..and geralt take a sleep will yah..

geralt-alright sheesh!! see you all later..

After a short talk geralt went to bed while sirzechs and y/n  go to the hospital and serafall and great red attack the elders.

Locaction underworld hospital

Rias and sona's ward

Sirzechs- nurse me and my companion here will talk to the patient in private so no visitors allowed even my relatives okay.