15

time skip

end of the class

issei-yo!! y/n!

y/n-sup perv. 

issei-rias told me that she needs your presence in the club. the student council was there also.

y/n-alright lover boy..

issei-now let's go..

as y/n and issei approach the orc club they felt wrong because of the new aura was there 

ORC

 rias-as i said i won't marry you riser!!!

riser-rias my love you know that our kind was still in low rate. the old satan faction is increasing their numbers.

rias-even so!! both our parents agree that i should finish my college here an-

riser-rias dear the council agreed to expedite the wedding due to this matter and be-

before riser could answer they heard a knock and grayfia open the door.

grayfia-greetings master issei and lord y/n.

y/n sorry to be late we have just finish the class.

grayfia-please come in..

akeno-can i get you a tea??

y/n-yes you may akeno thanks..

akeno walk out to the room to get some tea for y/n

back to riser

riser-my! my rias! you have a new set of peerage now but still not enough..

rias-and your point is??

riser-my point is if you fight with me you and your peerage got no chance in winning..

rias-i'd like to see you try..

meanwhile

ruval-sorry about my brother sona

i don't have any picture of ruval phenex

sona-sigh! it's fine. so what now. both you and i know that we detest arrange marriage.

ruval-yes. but what can i do father is always deciding about this joke of a marriage.

sona-for power of course. he knows that sirzechs and serafall was the powerful devil in history.  and he knows that if i challenge you to chess you will loose so he decide to go to the council and ask their permision if our clan's tradition will be null and void. such a dirty tactics.

ruval-indeed. you already know that if i fight you in the rating game you will gonna loose because of your lack of experience.

sona-indeed..it was your advantage in that field..