13

Taehyung didn't know how it happened but he distanced himself from everyone and what hurted him more was Eunwoo didn't even noticed that.

Taehyung tried to stay away from that mansion as much as he could by staying in college library till it doesn't shut down.

Taehyung wanted someone to believe on him but he was so much insecure. He knew that no-one would believe him but just call him delusional so Taehyung didn't tried.

Days passed and Taehyung was just sitting in his room. Eunwoo came to their chamber and hugged Taehyung from behind.

"Tae.....I missed you. It was a hard day." Eunwoo said with a pout.

"Huh? What you want me to do?" Taehyung said in a cheeky manner.

"I want you." Eunwoo said making Taehyung chuckle.

"Aren't you satisfied with last night?" Taehyung said and Eunwoo shooked his head.

"You didn't let me touch you properly." Eunwoo said and Taehyung knew where that conversation was going.

"Eun....try to understand. Your ....um......it's too strong that protection won't work. I'll end up getting.....you know? So I really can't let you touch me there. Wait for sometime until I find any solution." Taehyung said, feeling uncomfortable with the topic.

Eunwoo was being too obsessive over Taehyung's body which Taehyung could feel now. Taehyung didn't want Eunwoo to touch his omega reproduction part......his vagina.

"I'm still surprises that how you've both male and female parts." Eunwoo said while laying his head on Taehyung's lap.

"It's a blessing you know? We can mate whoever we want to. We've male part to reproduce with females and female parts to reproduce with male if the male is more dominant." Taehyung explained and Eunwoo oohed.

"But you're afraid-" Taehyung cut off Eunwoo in middle.

"We were meant to be with werewolves or humans, not vampires. Vampires and hybrids were never meant to be together." Taehyung said and Eunwoo could feel that Taehyung was uncomfortable with that topic so he shrugged it off.

"But I love you, Tae." Eunwoo said making Taehyung smile and stroke his hairs.

"I love you too, Eun." Taehyung said and continued stroking Eunwoo's hairs who soon fell asleep in Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung was relieved because Jungkook never really visited Taehyung's chamber again after sucking his blood.

Even though they lived in same mansion, Jungkook was always busy with his work and training Eunwoo as soon Eunwoo was going to become the King.

Jungkook could rule forever but he wanted his son to take the crown.

But only if they knew.....

Jungkook was going crazy over his thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about the certain hybrid.

But he was confused because he didn't know whether it was anger or what?

"Dad...you called me?" Eunwoo asked entering Jungkook's chamber.

"Hm.... Lucia's condition is worsening but I don't want you to sacrifice for it." Jungkook said and Eunwoo just stood there without any reaction.