chapter thirteen: it'll be good for publicity

"is it normal to be this nervous?" amber asked as she buttoned up the front of top, and then turned to open the door.

amber, taylor and nick had finished their soundcheck and currently the greta van fleet boys have taken the stage for their sound check while amber and the others got changed into their performance outfits.

"personally i'm not that nervous," taylor said as he shrugged.

"you get to hide behind the kit, taylor." amber said as she walked over to the mirror.

"still doesn't mean all they eyes won't be on me." taylor said with a wink, and amber rolled her eyes.

amber looked into the mirror, seeing herself in the reflection.

"you look fine, relax." taylor said as he pushed her out of the way, so he can see himself in the reflection.

taylor was wearing a black suit, worn flowers embroidered down the sleeves of the jacket and down the sides of the legs.

"thanks." amber muttered, before walking out of the dressing room door and into the hallway.

amber walked down the hallway and eventually a certain black hair person popped up in-front of her.

"jamie!" she yelled out with excitement.

"you look stunning!" jamie said, looking down to ambers figure, "how do you feel? does it fit well?" he then asked frantically, looking into her eyes worryingly.

"jamie, it's perfect." amber reassured.

jamie has always been the one to make sure things are perfect, and he'd always worry if things aren't up to scratch.

jamie smiled to amber, "thank you."

"your mind is a stream of colours,
extending beyond our sky.
a land of infinite wonders,
a billion light years from here now."

amber's jaw dropped in awe, and she quickly rushed down the hallway to where the stage was, looking into the stage.

"woah-oh!
light my love.
woah-oh!
light my love..."

his voice was mesmerising, he was mesmerising.

amber watched josh as he danced across the stage and smiled to jake warmly.

amber found herself smiling at him as she continued to watch him perform.

this was only a soundcheck, and amber could only imagine how great they would sound in an hours time.

"they're good, right?" jamie asked.

"he is good." amber said, watching josh in a complete daze.

the boys then stopped abruptly and then all looked to each other, discussing songs on their set list.

"i say we should do flower power." josh said as he walked closer to the kit where sam and danny were located.