Chapter 1: Death Notice!

Manhattan, New York.

Dark clouds obscured the moon, and rain washed away sin.

On the roof of the Empire State Building, tiny raindrops fell on black umbrellas. Jack, in a black suit and top hat, stood on the rooftop, looking in the direction of Wall Street.

Jack, who was naturally calm, was now excited.

He had seen the terrified expression on the person's face as he received the death notice.

-

"The prisoner has received the death notice. The live broadcast equipment is ready. It is a 360-degree intelligent tracking device. The intelligent choice is the most perfect angle. It can broadcast during the day and even at nighttime. It can withstand thunderstorms, heat, cold, and any other harsh environments. It can stabilize the broadcast with ultra-high-definition images and give the audience a live experience."

-

Jack suddenly heard a voice speak out, but he was not surprised. This was the system he had obtained after transmigrating to this parallel world.

It was the trial live broadcast system!

By punishing evil through the trial of the guilty, one would receive unimaginable rewards!

-

"The live broadcast platform has been connected. The live broadcast can be started at any time. The higher the fear level of the person on trial before death, the higher the evaluation of the trial process, and the more generous the rewards. Do you want to start the live broadcast?"

-

Calmly, Jack muttered, "The trial begins."

-

"Live broadcast countdown begins in 3...2...1..."

As the countdown reached 1, the live broadcast popped up on the homepages of Youtube, Twitter, and other live broadcasting platforms.

The screen, which was originally dark, suddenly showed the image of the corridor.

Hundreds of millions of viewers from all over the world gathered on these platforms.

At this time, Tim, who was from the United States, was also watching the live broadcast at home.

However, as a viewer who had been watching livestreaming videos for more than a decade, he wasn't very interested. He wasn't too curious or excited about it. He was so used to it all that he was even tired of watching videos on Pornhub.

However, this time, the title of one of the videos on the Youtube homepage piqued his curiosity:

"Death Judge, today's trial is for rape and murder."

Seeing the title, Tim was excited. "The title is too fake. How can this be broadcast live? It can't be a game, right?" he said to himself.

Despite his hesitation, he still clicked into the livestream room. As the page loaded, Tim stared at the screen. Suddenly, the screen froze. He was puzzled.

"Am I stuck? Why is the screen stuck?"

The screen in the live stream stopped at a certain frame-a corridor in the office building.

"F*ck! I was tricked by the title! It's not even a game!"

Tim, who was cursing angrily, looked at the bullet screen that was already filled with insults.