Chapter 34 - Four Kills Team Annihilated

Beep beep beep beep!

The sound of the timer continued.

Death was approaching.

Death was near, and fear rose in each of the three students in the broadcast room.

Their bodies were drenched in cold sweat, and it was as if they had taken a cold bath. They had goosebumps all over their bodies.

“It’s not like that! It’s not like that! Dad, Mom, save me!”

“I’m still young. I don’t want to die. Please let me go! I’ll do anything!”

Chapman and Grant had pleading looks on their faces. The fear of death was written all over their faces.

Meanwhile, Chris was breathing heavily and greedily. Drops of cold sweat flowed into the rotten flesh on her cheeks, sending waves of numbing pain. She reached out to wipe it off and realized that her body was already covered in cold sweat. It was slippery.

Chris was suddenly stunned. She moved her hand down and pushed the collar on her neck up. The collar was stuck under her chin, leaving room for her to take it off.

If she wanted to take it off, the collar would have to be bigger or her head would have to be smaller.

After despair was madness.

“I won’t die, I won’t die. I want to go home.” Chris suddenly shouted and ran to the table to pick up the steel wire rod that was still stained with blood.

Her next action stunned everyone.

They watched as she used the steel wire soul to fiercely scratch her chin.

Creak creak creak.

It was as if she was scraping her own flesh.

Her attacks were heavy and ruthless. In an instant, her flesh was a bloody mess. Pieces of human skin were scraped off, and the flesh inside was also scraped into a mess and rolled up.

“F*ck! This girl is crazy!”

“She’s not crazy. She just doesn’t want to die!”

The audience was shocked. Chapman and Grant, who were standing in front of Chris, were so scared that their legs went numb. The scene before their eyes was too bloody and terrifying. It was as if they were watching a horror movie. Her skin, flesh, and blood were falling down.

It was too disgusting!

“Chapman, she, she, she… What is she doing? Is she crazy?” Grant was so scared that he was stuttering.

“She wants to take off the collar!” After Chapman said that, he darted over and picked up the fruit knife on the table. Without blinking, he cut open the meat on his chin and then quickly cut the meat on it.

Sizzle sizzle sizzle.

His blood was like a pump that kept flowing out.

“I can’t die either. I want to survive, I want to survive!” Chapman said as he crazily tore his flesh.

Pa! Pa! Pa!

Pieces of bloody flesh were falling on the ground. In a short while, Chapman had finished cutting the flesh on his chin. He started to cut the flesh on his lower jaw like a butcher who was skilled in using a knife.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no…” Grant shouted and pulled hard on the collar on his neck. However, it was made of metal and did not budge at all. However, he could not cut his own flesh. It was too bloody and too cruel.