Chapter 211-215

After the live broadcast, Jack put away the money he had earned and strolled around the Qinghe district in satisfaction.

When he reached the security room, a woman holding a parasol happened to pass by. Her eyes were fixed on Jack’s figure, revealing a shy expression.

“Brother Jie, it’s really you. Don’t you know that ever since you came here, the security here has been much better? There are no more hooligans here to cause trouble,” the security guard, Cole, said excitedly.

Brother Jie was really awesome. He was practically his idol. Because it was close to the business district, the residents here were all young beauties, young women, and so on. They were dressed fashionably and had seductive figures.

It was also because of this that they often attracted some hooligans. Sometimes, they were also difficult to deal with. They often braced themselves and went forward. When the time was right, they would be beaten up, and they would apologize humbly just so they would be let off the hook.

If they provoked someone ruthlessly, losing a limb was also a long-term thing. Last month, his partner was sent to the hospital and was not even discharged yet.

However, ever since Brother Jie arrived, those usually tyrannical hooligans never came again. Occasionally, they would see them in other places, but it was surprising that they would even politely greet him.

In the past, this was something that he did not dare to imagine.

Seeing the warm Cole, Jack naturally understood in his heart. He nodded and smiled.

At this time, the woman had walked quite far away and would occasionally turn around to take a look.

Cole smiled and said, “Brother Jie, that woman in the past seems to be interested in you. She’s not bad-looking and has amazing curves. If you’re interested, you can get her for sure.”

“If I get rid of you!”

“Ah!” Cole was a little stunned. He quickly covered his chest and said, “Brother Jie, so you like this. Sigh, who asked you to be my idol? Come on! But you have to be gentle!”

He immediately turned into a little woman, and even his flower fingers came out.

Jack’s head was full of black lines. He kicked his butt and said, “Get lost. If I liked this, you would have lost your virginity long ago. Why wait until now? Let’s talk about business. How is it here today?”

“Reporting to Brother Jie, everything is normal.” Cole saluted and laughed. “But you don’t have to come here often. If there’s anything, I’ll give you a call.”

“Okay, I’ll leave this to you.”

“Okay, Brother Jie, I promise to complete the mission!”

After circling around, Jack returned to Dongsheng Aapartment. At this time, more than a dozen Twitter messages were sent to his phone.

Half of them were about Jenny. Some fans were still holding onto hope. Some fans thought that their goddess was dead and wanted to punish the murderer severely. The two sides started an intense word war.

One of the reports was about the Death Inquisitor being wanted by the police.

The police department was determined to capture the Death Inquisitor and bring him to justice. They wanted to uphold the laws of the country and uphold social justice.

Jack opened the comments section and browsed through it. A trace of a demonic smile appeared on his face.

“Arrest the Death Inquisitor? Are you bragging? How long has it been? You haven’t caught a single hair.”