Chapter 196-200

The scene froze at this moment, and the netizens were all boiling with excitement.

“The people of Shitan City send a congratulatory message. Congratulations to the host for eliminating two scum for the entire human race.”

“The people of New York City send a congratulatory message.”

“The netizens across the country send a congratulatory message.”

Among these congratulatory messages, there were some bullet screens that were filled with immense gratitude.

“Thank you, Death Judge, for avenging my daughter. Her soul in heaven has finally rested in peace.”

“Thank you, Death Judge, for allowing my mother’s soul to be redeemed. I have been hoping day and night that the murderer would be brought to justice. Today, I finally have the courage to go to her grave and tell him this good news.”

In an instant, bullet screens and rewards flooded in and occupied the entire screen.

Jack took a few glances and there were also some doubtful voices.

However, towards these voices, Jack only smiled coldly.

I am an unjust and sinful person!

Bang Bang Bang Bang!

Another explosion sounded in the live broadcast room.

Time was up and the metal ring exploded.

Peter’s limbs exploded into a bloody mist and his head was removed. The huge impact sent his head flying out like a rubber ball.

At this moment, Jack’s voice sounded again.

“Welcome to this live broadcast. Thank you for your tips. We’ll see you in the next episode.”

Ding!

“This death design has been successful.”

Ding!

“This live broadcast has earned 14,000 yuan.”

Ding!

“Evaluating the difficulty level of this death design.”

“After evaluating the city, the difficulty level of this death design is excellent + 5. Obtained 25,000 death points. Obtained layers of scenes of fear.”

[Multiple scenes of Fear: a quiet room, an empty road, a deep basement, strange sounds, exploring the deepest fear of humanity. The design is of a high level.]

Looking at the messages on the notification board, Jack was very satisfied.

He was especially surprised by the thick stack of US dollars on the table.

He had earned over 10,000 from his first live broadcast, and he had also obtained a scene.

The various skill cards that were purchased in the early stages and the 2,000 death points that entered the account could be used to increase one’s combat strength.

At this time, the scene of the last head rolling in the live broadcast room was deeply imprinted in the minds of Ross and the others, stimulating their nerves.

F*ck. Once again, he succeeded.

Moreover, this time, he even gave the police station four days.

In front of the entire country!

What a huge humiliation.

Bastard.

Ross’s face was gloomy. He felt that there was a stifling feeling in his chest that he could not vent.