Chapter 176-180

The police surrounded Guangming High School, and dozens of lights surrounded the school, scaring the hooligans inside.

“Boss, we seem to be surrounded. What should we do?”

“Why don’t we just surrender!”

“It won’t work if we fight it head-on. Let’s run.”

Many of the underlings looked at their boss with pale faces. At this moment, they were also at a loss.

Gordon wiped the cold sweat off his head and looked at the muscular man. He said, “How about this? The five of us will run in different directions. If we really can’t outrun them, we’ll fight them.”

“Okay, I agree.”

“Everyone, follow me. We’ll run from the north.” Gordon waved his hand and ran away.

However, the police had already surrounded the school. As soon as the five gangs showed themselves, the police engaged in a crossfire.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Gunshots were heard everywhere. Seeing that the enemy had been defeated, Ross led his men to attack from the front.

The gunshots continued until around 11 o’clock. A large group of reporters came along, but they were all separated from the police cordon.

At this time, the police killed 12 people, more than 20 people were injured, and the rest were captured.

However, they were also heavily injured. Two people were seriously injured and unconscious, and 11 people were shot. Fortunately, their lives were not in danger.

At this time, the Zero Major Crime Squad, other than Anthony who had his arm injured, were all safe and sound.

Everyone stood at the entrance of the classroom and looked at their laptops that had been switched off. Their faces were so gloomy that they could not speak.

They had a rough understanding of the whole situation.

Logically speaking, regardless of whether the deicidal association was targeting the Death Inquisitor alone, such an organization was dangerous. It was the duty of the police to surround and suppress the gang.

However, under the arrangements of the Death Inquisitor, Ross felt that this wasn’t like the police’s encirclement and suppression. Instead, it was like a fight between two gangs. The police were actually being used as guns by the Death Inquisitor.

This was unbearable for them.

“F*ck!” Ross shouted angrily. He was extremely depressed and wanted to grind his teeth to pieces.

Monica sighed and said, “He made use of our mentality to catch him, so he set all of this up and left us defenseless. He once again reminded us that if we want to catch him, we must first maintain a clear mind.”

Anthony covered his injured arm and said, “One more thing—he is a demon. If our car was not bulletproof, half of us would have fallen. He not only wants to get rid of the god-slayer society, he also wants to get rid of the crime squad.”

Hearing this, Ross gritted his teeth.

“Death Judge, just you wait, I will definitely catch you with my own hands.”

At this moment, Jack was standing in the middle of the corridor. The darkness enveloped him. The corners of his mouth curled into a cold smile. His gaze swept across the laptop, and the cold smile on his lips could not help but deepen.

“Haha! Do you think this is the end? The good show has just begun.”

Jack glanced at Ross with a devilish charm. He felt that this was not toying with the opponent but nurturing the opponent.