Chapter 15 - There Was Still the Second Age

Morrison looked at the timer. There were only 15 seconds left.

Without his tongue, Morrison would not be able to speak. He gestured to Alice to pull out his tongue.

“I’m scared!” Alice wailed as she sobbed pathetically.

Morrison threw the scissors down. He did not want to care about Alice anymore. He turned around and left.

“Don’t go. I want to live! You cut It!”Alice said while holding back her tears.

Morrison turned around when he heard the response.

Because his left hand could no longer exert strength, Morrison used his right hand to pick up the scissors. Alice also pulled out her tongue with force.

Because the blade scraped her throat, the minced flesh and blood flowed out of her mouth. Alice choked and coughed, but she did not dare to let go.

The countdown was still going on.

Morrison cut off Alice’s tongue!

“Ah!”  Alice shouted. Because she was missing her tongue, the sound she made was extremely strange.

The countdown also came to an end because of this shout.

The blade rotated instantly!

Morrison widened his eyes!

Before he could pull out the blade, Alice’s throat and mouth were instantly crushed by the rapidly rotating blade!

Fresh blood and minced flesh spurted out of her mouth, forming a fountain of blood.

Her neck and throat were also pierced by the blade, and meat paste slowly flowed out.

At this time, the camera in the live broadcast room also showed a large close-up of her death. Alice’s mouth, nostrils, eyes, and ears were all bleeding. Her eyes were still wide open, almost protruding out of her sockets, and her mouth was wide open. What was happening inside her mouth was visible to everyone watching the livestream. Her tongue-less mouth looked abnormally strange. It was filled with a pile of minced meat and terrifying knife wounds. One wound after another turned up, and a few of her teeth were shattered by the blade. The scene was extremely disgusting and terrifying!

“F*ck! That was scary!”

“This woman’s death was too horrible. It’s almost comparable to Bowen’s death!”

“I’m going to throw up from watching!”

“Fortunately, I hadn’t eaten anything! This is too disgusting!”

“This is much scarier than those horror movies! After watching the live broadcast of the judge, I’m no longer afraid of horror movies!”

“This scumbag died so well! All she does is cry, and it’s annoying to listen to!”

“Does no one care about this Morrison anymore? He won the game, so he’s going to survive!”

The viewers in the live broadcast room were in a frenzy. They hastily sent bullet comments, covering the live broadcast screen. Some timid people were scared out of the live broadcast room, and the popularity of the live broadcast room instantly dropped by a large margin, but it could not compare to the rise of the livestream’s viewership count.

Morrison looked at Alice, who had died a horrible death, and swallowed his saliva. He was so scared that he broke out in cold sweat. He looked at the blade on the ground, which was still spinning crazily on the ground. If he had not made up his mind, he would have ended up like Alice!