Chapter 186-190

Kacha!

The door of the room was unlocked.

Adonis and Peter welcomed the second stage.

When they opened the door, they saw that the light in the room was not very sufficient and it was a little dim. The only source of light was a table lamp on the table. The two of them carefully walked in, and there was a musty smell in the air.

Kacha.

When the two of them entered the room, the lock was automatically closed.

The two of them glanced at the room. The mottled walls looked a little shabby, like a haunted house in a game, making them feel uneasy.

At this moment, Jack’s cold voice sounded.

“Congratulations on entering the second level. This level is very simple. As long as you open the door, you can clear it. However, opening the door requires a combination of four numbers. If you want to get the password, you have to make a certain sacrifice. Listen carefully. The key numbers have already been engraved on the lower jaw wisdom teeth at the back of your teeth, one on each side. As for the specifics, you can choose for yourselves. On the table in front of you, there is a drawing that recorded the placement of the teeth and the sequence of the combination of numbers and passwords. Remember, on the road of rebirth, there must be sacrifices. False is true, true is false. Sometimes there is no action, sometimes there is. Everything is up to you. There is no time to lose. You only have five minutes. If you can’t open the door in five minutes, you will die in this moldy room.”

As soon as he finished speaking…

Tick tock.

The password lock’s timer was turned on.

The two of them immediately walked to the table. Sure enough, there was a picture on it with the number 1 on the left and 2 on the right. There was also an old stainless steel clamp on the table. It was a jaw grinder used by dentists.

“Hiss, just looking at it makes my teeth hurt, let alone pulling it out directly. There’s no anesthetic.”

“No wonder they were separated. Otherwise, they would have just looked at each other.”

“Do you think I can tell you that everything that the judge does has his reason and wisdom? Why is this room so dark? There’s only a table lamp, not the bright lights just now. There’s a deeper meaning behind all of this. It’s normal that you don’t understand. After all, there are thousands of people in the world, but the Death Judge is unique.”

“Haha! I think you’ve gone mad. I admit that the Death Judge’s IQ is top-notch, but it’s not as ridiculous as what you said, right? Why didn’t you say that those mottled wall putty also have a deeper meaning?”

The netizens began to have an intense debate. At this time, the Zero Major Crimes Squad was also deep in thought.

“F*ck! The Death Judge even came up with a poem. Is he trying to act cool?” Willie raised his eyebrows.

Ross snorted and said, “He has done everything he can to act cool. Do you think there’s a need to be so deliberate?”

“Could it be that there’s a trap?”

Monica said, “It’s not impossible. He might want to tell the two of them that what he sees may not be real. Everything in the world is illusory. It’s either real or fake. There’s reality within the illusion. It’s like a dream bubble, like fog and lightning. Could it be…”

Monica’s long voice made everyone anxious.

“Could it be what? Sister Mo, don’t beat around the bush.”