Chapter 111-115

Ross led a search of Garcia’s home and found the bodies of the two victims in the refrigerator.

Concord City police also confirmed Ross’s conjecture that the popsicle was indeed frozen saltwater. They also found a roller skating unit in Garcia’s car, and there was a video recorded by Garcia himself in the DSLR camera.

All the evidence was complete, and Garcia did commit the murder.

As for the torture equipment in the live broadcast, the iron chair and the double jaw ripper, Concord City police sent a police car to New York to be delivered to the Zero Major Crimes Unit.

After the investigation was over, Ross immediately returned to the police station and held a press conference.

Since Loggins’ fake news was exposed a few days ago, the New York Police Department had been trying to salvage its image.

All cases regarding the Death Inquisitor’s live broadcast had to be reported at a press conference. Because of the high popularity and people’s support of the Death Inquisitor, the media was naturally willing to come to the police station.

“Officer, may I ask something? Since the Death Inquisitor is now going outside of New York to execute criminals, does that mean that the Death Inquisitor will often go to other cities to execute criminals in the future?”

“We’re not sure about this at the moment, but Garcia committed a crime in New York. He only fled to Concord after receiving a death notice.”

“Officer Ross, in the current case of the gut-wrenching case in Los Angeles, the people don’t seem to want the Los Angeles police to catch the gut-wrenching hand. Instead, they want the Death Inquisitor to make a move. Do you think this has anything to do with the Death Inquisitor repeatedly catching and executing criminals that the New York police failed to catch?”

Ross frowned. He seriously answered, “I have to remind the public that the Death Inquisitor is not a hero or a law enforcer. He is a very dangerous criminal. Although he made a mistake last time, there is no evidence that he would not attack ordinary people! Please be careful, New Yorkers. If you meet a person who is suspected to be the Death Inquisitor, you must call the police!”

“But at the moment, he hasn’t attacked ordinary people, has he?”

“Excuse me, Officer Ross, do you think the Death Inquisitor will respond to the petition of the people of California this time and go to Los Angeles to have his intestines removed for execution?”

“We’re not sure about that at the moment.”

“Officer, why are you holding a press conference when you know nothing!”

“Hahaha!”

The audience burst into laughter. Ross gritted his teeth and angrily said, “This press conference is a report of Garcia’s crime, not the Death Inquisitor’s fan reception!”

“Officer Ross, what do you think about the video of the gut-digging hand that was released online? Can it be used as a clue to catching the gut-digging hand?”

“I’ll say it again! This is about Garcia. What did you say? What gut-wrenching hand video?”

“It seems that our officer Ross is very busy to catch the Death Inquisitor! During today’s live broadcast, an anonymous netizen released a video recorded by a citizen’s dashboard camera. The five men in the video are suspected to be gut-wrenching hands!”