Chapter 45 - Making Use of the Police

Sydney and Grimm were locked in the interrogation room.

Sitting on the chair in the interrogation room and looking at the sturdy iron door, there was an indescribable sense of security. They could breathe freely, and their expressions relaxed, unlike the nervousness they had when they were on the run.

At this moment, the split shot of the two of them in the death broadcast room fused together and turned into a shot. The scene in the shot was exactly the scene of the two of them staying in the interrogation room.

“Did the judge hack into the police surveillance system? That’s amazing!”

“I heard that the judge is a super hacker. The New York Police Department, these trash, could not block the death broadcast room at all.”

“Not only the New York Police Department. They also sought help from the FBI. The FBI was also unable to block the live broadcast room.”

“I didn’t expect the judge’s hacking skills to be so amazing!”

“No wonder no one has been able to control him. It turns out that they can’t. The judge is too powerful! However, these two scumbags have been caught. There’s no other way. It looks like we can only wait for the trial of the law!”

“To be honest, the law can’t easily punish ordinary criminals. This is such a merciful way of treating such scumbags. We should let the Death Judge handle this so they die a horrible death!”

“They’re lucky that the police found them. They’re going to have the most comfortable death compared to the others. I really hope the judge can kill them in the police station!”

“That’s right, that’s right.”

The audience kept sending bullet messages, while Ross’s face was livid.

The live broadcast had already reached the police station.

Did the police still have dignity?

“When can we cut off the live broadcast? Even if Marcellus and the others can’t cut it off, we have to cut off the live broadcast of the interrogation room! This has already been broadcast to our police station!” Ross’s voice suddenly rose by a few decibels.

Judy said, “I’m doing it now, but the live broadcast doesn’t completely come from the cameras in the interrogation room. It seems to be a composite image of multiple cameras, but we don’t have so many cameras in the interrogation room, nor do we have cameras from these angles. I can’t figure it out for the time being, but what I can confirm now is that the Death Inquisitor has indeed used a very intelligent live broadcast method. It should be a type of black technology.”

It was high-intelligence black technology!

Ross didn’t want to hear about it now, because it made him very anxious!

He didn’t understand these things, but he knew that this meant that the police had no way to deal with the judge!

On the other side, Jack wasn’t a suspect like Hitler and Grimm, who had all the evidence and were only waiting for the court to pronounce sentence, so he wasn’t brought to the interrogation room. Instead, he was arranged to be in the reception room.

“I’ll ask you a few questions. You answer the truth, understand?” Monica said.

Jack licked his dry lips and said in a hoarse voice, “Go ahead.”