Chapter 52

Jack said, “Do you want me to make a move?”

“Friend, don’t meddle in my affairs. It won’t do you any good. It might even take your life!” As the man spoke, he slightly adjusted his body, like a cheetah waiting for its prey. He was already prepared to strike.

With a cigarette in his hand, the corner of Jack’s mouth rose slightly. Just like that, he walked into the man’s attack circle.

Swoosh!

The man leaped up and rushed over with all his strength. He raised his knife and stabbed it.

“It’s over, it’s over!”

“You’re courting death! Why do you have to pretend! Can’t you just wait for the police to come!”

“It would be such a pity if such a handsome young man died here!”

“You have to show off in front of the crowd. You deserve to die!”

Seeing this scene, everyone’s hearts changed. Some were worried, some were afraid, and some were even very happy.

However, what happened next stunned everyone. They saw Jack walk past the man, but his speed was very fast, like a bolt of lightning. In that instant, before anyone could see him clearly, he had already passed by.

Then, they looked at the man who stole the bag.

His face was filled with shock and fear. He left a shallow cut on his neck, and his blood turned into a red line.

Jack held the cigarette in his right hand and the man’s switchblade in his left.

The whole process took less than a second!

“TSS TSS TSS…”

The cigarette burned, and the sound spread out clearly in the large hall. At this moment, everyone was stunned. Their mouths were wide open, and they forgot to breathe.

“Leave your wallet! You can leave now!”

After saying that, Jack put the man’s switchblade into his pocket and smoked. Just like that, he left the Empire State Building under everyone’s shocked gazes.

Hiss!

After Jack had left, the man took a deep breath. He was so scared that he did not dare to breathe. He touched his neck and almost fell down. Then, he threw down his wallet and rushed out of the door to escape.

“What happened? Am I hallucinating?”

“He’s a master. He took down the thief with a knife so easily!”

“He’s so powerful! Is he a boxer? Or a special agent?”

“He’s so handsome and so powerful! He’s perfect! I should have met him just now!”

The crowd finally reacted. They looked at Jack’s back in the distance with shock and admiration.

Bunir realized that his mouth had been wide open the whole time. He quickly closed it and unhappily said, “F*ck! This guy actually let that guy go!”

The elegant Jennifer on the side did not hear what he said at all. Her eyes were staring straight at the place where Jack had disappeared. Her mind was filled with his cool and cold figure and temperament.

“What’s his name?”

“Jack. It’s a very common name.” Bunir did not forget to belittle Jack.