Chapter 81-85

“Guess who they will choose to lie in that coffin? I bet it will be that Kanasan!”

“I’m sure it will be Gardner. You should know that Belina revealed that it was because of Gardner that they ended up there. The other four people will definitely hate him to death and will unite against him.”

“After all, Kanasan is a woman. It will be easier to push her in. The four men will probably join forces.”

“Let’s not worry about that for now. Do you have an intelligent analysis? Where are the traps in this level?”

“There aren’t any traps in this level, right? The rules of the game are very clear. This is a rescue type game. They just need to rescue people from the inside. To be honest, this level is a little too simple.”

“That’s simple? If Belina were there, the game would be very simple. They would definitely get out. But now there’s one less person. They’re in big trouble!”

Meanwhile, in the sealed room, Gardner and the others looked at each other.

“Don’t look at me. I definitely won’t go in that damn coffin!” Ajay said coldly.

Kanasan said, “I won’t go in either. I’m actually the biggest victim. That night, I didn’t even drink that pot of human meat soup. I also didn’t have a lover who exposed us. I’m accompanying you guys in the torture!”

Madeleine’s expression became very ugly. That night, he, Ajay, and Weston had eaten the human meat soup, but it was absolutely impossible for him to lie down in that coffin.

They turned their gazes to Gardner.

Actually, from the moment Kanasan opened her mouth, Gardner realized that he was in trouble.

“Are you guys going to make a move on me?”

“Gardner, go in. We’ll save you.”

“Yeah, Gardner. You’re just going in to lie down for a while anyway.”

Gardner sneered and said, “Don’t you need my technical support?”

“The rules of the game this time are very simple. What kind of support would you need?” Ajay said.

Gardner snorted coldly and said, “Then have you ever thought about how the four of you will press ten buttons with eight hands when I’m lying down in there?”

“Yeah! How could we forget about that?”

“F*ck! What should we do?”

“It’s over! It’s over!”

They were stunned. Gardner laughed sinisterly and walked to Kanasan.

“Have you thought about it?”

“Me?” Kanasan frowned.

“I’ve thought about it.” Gardner raised his right hand quickly and a cold light cut towards Kanasan’s throat.

“You…”

Kananshan only felt a cold hand touch her neck, and then a large amount of blood spurted out, splashing a meter away.

“F*ck!”

“How accurate. He died with one cut. If the judge didn’t say that he was a doctor, I would have thought that he was a professional killer!”