Chapter 32 - Announcing the Answer To Everyone

Meanwhile, Task Force Zero was busy.

Ross lit a cigarette and said, “This time, he actually allowed the prisoners to interact with the audience and even handed their lives back to the masses. This time, not only did he respond to the non-live broadcast news of our release, but he also gave us a tight slap in the face!”

Judy was still frantically typing on the keyboard, typing in sequence after sequence of commands.

“It seems like we’re about to break through his firewall!”

“Great! Once we break through it, we’ll announce the answer first! The three of them can’t die!”

Ross was instantly energized. He clenched his fists tightly. After holding it in for so long and being humiliated again and again, he was already very eager to humiliate the judge.

“Understood!”

Pa!

Judy typed in the last command.

“Completed!”

“Conquered!”

But in the next scene, the smile on Judy’s face froze.

They had indeed conquered the firewall of Jack’s livestream room, but it was a trap. After conquering it, all the livestreams on the Internet were instantly copied and cloned by the death livestream room.

The page refreshed, and all the live broadcast rooms became death broadcast rooms!

“F*ck!” Judy, who was usually very polite, couldn’t help but curse.

When her remaining pride was completely played with, Judy suddenly felt extremely helpless and vulnerable.

Ross gritted his teeth fiercely, and then gently patted Judy’s shoulder.

At this moment, the big TV screen was connected to the live broadcast room, but the answer had been removed.

“You three scumbags, do you still want to live? Die there!”

“I’m telling you, the answer is four. Fill it in!”

“It’s clearly eight. Look at how he’s become like this! Do you still want him to die? Others have been tortured to this extent. Give him a chance to live, okay? Listen to me. It’s eight.”

“Yeah. After all, he’s still a child. His ancestors are the future of the country. I can’t just stand by and watch you destroy the future of our country. Believe me, it’s 7. It’s really 7! Big brother won’t lie to you!”

“The judge said it was 2, but you actually lied to them. Even I almost believed you!”

“Son, I’m your father. I’m here to save you. It’s 9. Quickly fill it in!”

“Grandson, I’m late. It’s a 3, it’s a 3, it’s a 3. Fill it in and go home for dinner!”

“Hahahaha! The three of them look confused!”

“The judge’s move is too ruthless, but I like it!”

At the same time, headmaster Godwin, Chapman’s father Atlee, and Grant’s father gathered all their strength and kept sending bullet messages.

“Son, the answer is 6. I’m your father!”

“Daughter, you must see it. It’s 6!”

“When you were young, you were bitten by a dog and had three stitches on the back of your ear. I’m really your father. Fill in 6.”