Chapter 18 - Total Collapse

In the livestream, it was clear that Morrison’s eyes were fixed on the door.

Only by looking at the door not far away could he give himself a little desire to live. The pain in his legs made him wish he had died with Alice.

He was afraid that if he stopped staring at the door, he would not be able to help but look at his charred legs. He was afraid that if he does, he might completely collapse in an instant.

Tense nerves…

Burning flames…

There was also that damned timer, which was still ticking non-stop, reminding him that there was not much time left.

His charred leg was already very difficult to control. Morrison gritted his teeth and directly put down his other leg!

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah…”

The sound of the flames burning his skin was very audible. Morrison’s strange, muffled screams could be heard through the screens of thousands and millions of viewers.

At this moment, the camera zoomed in on Morrison’s charred leg. The flames had burned his skin black and split it open. Then, his skin started to melt, and before the blood could flow out, it had already dried up.

“Damn! It’s so disgusting!”

“The judge is too funny. Let’s get a close-up of this scene!”

1

“This person’s screams are worse than the cries of ghosts!”

“My legs are starting to hurt, but this bastard deserves it. Let him burn for a little longer!”

At that moment, Morrison’s head was already starting to feel a little dizzy. He was getting less and less oxygen. He looked at the timer and realized he only had about ten seconds left.

In order to keep himself from fainting, Morrison took a deep breath and slapped himself twice. Then, he used his two legs to move forward again. Every step he took tormented him. He felt unbearable pain.

Morrison’s heart was screaming crazily again.

“I want to win!”

“I want to live!”

“I can’t die!”

“I’m going to get out soon!”

“I have to get out!”

“Wait for me. I will kill you when I get out!”

He couldn’t think of anything else at the moment. All these lines popped up in his head. He was trying to console himself. Only these simple words and curses inspired a bit of will to survive in his gradually fading consciousness.

At this moment, Morrison was only three meters away from the door, but his legs were becoming more difficult to control. Even if he took another step, it would be very difficult.

His entire body began to tremble, and then it turned into violent shaking.

At this moment, a cold and hoarse voice sounded again.

“Five.”

“Four.”

Hearing the countdown, Morrison struggled with all his might, wanting to walk towards the door. However, he had already lost control of his legs. He could only struggle physically, shaking on the spot.

Morrison was already unable to stand, and he fell directly to the ground because of the shaking. The surging flames engulfed Morrison in an instant. In the next second, Morrison stopped struggling and only twitched twice.