Chapter 7 - A Design That Was Accurate To the Second

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Following a series of gunshots, the scene in the live broadcast room began to rotate.

The police officers had already started to break the door from the side, and the gunshots continued to ring out.

“Remember not to empty your magazines. The criminal might still be hiding in the building!”

Chief Ross, who held the highest position at the scene, reminded his police officers to save their ammo.

Very soon, the lock on the side door was shattered by the gunshots.

“Quick! Kick the door!”

Under Ross’s command, a few police officers kicked the side door together and directly knocked the side door to the ground.

“Block the medical staff in the middle! Follow me in!”

A few police officers rushed in with the medical staff.

“Thirty seconds left until death,” Jack said once again.

He “considerately” counted down the time.

“Don’t let them save Bowen!”

“Does the judge have any other ideas? Hurry up and kill Bowen. Don’t let him be saved!”

“I’m too nervous. I won’t dare to watch anymore. If I see Bowen being saved, I might have a heart attack!”

“I want to rush over and kill him now!”

“Trust the Death Judge! He hasn’t made any mistakes so far. Everything has been planned very accurately!”

Another barrage of bullets flew past.

“Quick, quick, quick! Medical staff, go and save them!”

The medical staff immediately rushed to Bowen’s side. A few police officers also circled around them, blocking and protecting Bowen and the medical staff in the middle. They were on high alert in case the judge had any other tricks up his sleeve.

A doctor who looked to be the oldest, anxiously shouted, “Give me the antidote and epinephrine!” He kept waving his hand to signal to the nurse beside him.

They had already brought a few types of antidotes for the muscle dissolving medicine before they set off. They had also watched the live broadcast on the way. Through Bowen’s symptoms, they could already determine which type of medicine he had drunk.

The nurse quickly took out two syringes and two bottles of medicine from the first-aid kit.

She skillfully drew the medicine into the syringes.

“Five.”

“Four.”

Jack also began the final countdown.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also extremely nervous at that moment. No one sent bullet messages, and they were all waiting for the final result.

The nurse had just picked up Bowen’s broken left arm and was about to inject it when the doctor stopped her.

“We can’t inject him like this. His muscles have already dissolved. It won’t be easy to find his blood vessels. Moreover, there are so many fractures. His blood vessels might be damaged. Even if we inject him, it will still leak out. We can only inject him internally. Give it to me. I’ll inject him.”