Chapter 54 - Begging the Judge To Let Her Go

At the New York Police Department, inside the Office of Task Force Zero…

“The Death Inquisitor has started the live broadcast!”

A loud shout came from the office. Judy’s fingers danced rapidly on the keyboard as she spoke, playing the live broadcast of the Death Inquisitor on the big screen.

“He really made a move!” Ross’s gaze was fixed on the big screen.

In the broadcast room, a long-haired woman with a hot body and a beautiful face was locked in an iron chair. Her shirt had been taken off, revealing her flat stomach.

Above the armrest of the iron chair, there were two thick needles. The shape of the needles was strange. They were facing the woman’s hands. There were steering wheel-like devices on both armrests.

There was a broken fruit knife in front of the woman. The part of the blade was broken like a saw, and there was a pair of red high heels not far in front of her, facing the woman’s eyes.

On the other end of the room, there was a scale. On one end of the scale was a glass beaker, and on the other end was a weight that pressed down on the scale. On the two ends of the scale were two broken wires.

Looking at the device in the live broadcast room, the people of the police station could not understand what kind of game the Death Judge was going to play.

“The Death Judge has returned to a specific place to kill people,” Monica said.

“This device looks very complicated. I wonder what kind of game he is going to play this time!”

Anthony took a deep breath and said, “The slanted scale and the wires on both ends should be the key to the game. I wonder what it is used for!”

At this moment, Ross’s gaze fell on the red high heels not far away from the woman.

“Judy, pull up the photos of the homeless man incident a few days ago. Compare them with this woman and the high heels in front of her to see if they are the same person!”

With a series of typing sounds, a few photos were pulled out. Soon, the comparison was completed, and Judy said, “That’s right! It’s her. This woman is called Adalind. She’s 23 years old and is 164 centimeters tall. She used to be a model. Last year, for some unknown reason, she retired from the modeling world. Now, she lives at 1708, 17th floor, House 23, Manhattan.”

Willie glanced at Ross. His tone was not very good as he said, “Could it be that she was arrested and put on trial because she abused a homeless person? This crime is indeed very unsympathetic and terrible, but it is not to the point of being sentenced to death, right? Isn’t the Death Inquisitor a little too much? Or maybe he couldn’t find someone who has committed a serious crime? Perhaps he only arrested her to satisfy his desire to kill?”

Ross sighed as he listened to Willie’s analysis. He shook his head and said, “It won’t be that simple. Let’s continue watching.”

At that moment, in the live broadcast room, the viewers were also very excited. However, their focus was completely different from the police.

“Wow, this woman is really beautiful. Those long legs, those perky buttocks, and look at these big breasts. They’re really too sexy!”

“Could the judge have made a mistake? It would be a pity to execute such a beautiful woman. She’s such a beauty!”