Chapter 11 - Attack Again

The girl was about 1.6 meters tall and was dressed very fashionably.

Kelly:

Sin value: 50 (maximum value of 55)

Force value: 20 (maximum value of 25)

“Why is the sin value of a high school girl so high?” Jack was a little puzzled. Generally speaking, crimes such as stealing, robbery, and prostitution would not exceed 50. Only crimes such as murders or hired murders would exceed 60, and yet this girl had already reached 50. Jack was a little confused. Would a high school student kill someone? Could she have killed a girl?

No matter what, Jack knew that the system would not fail in such assessments. It was never wrong.

Many people were like this. On the surface, they looked kind and cute, but on the inside, they were extremely dirty.

Therefore, Jack deliberately used the system to mark her. In the future, he could follow up to see if her values would qualify her for execution.

After looking at her for a while, Jack retracted his gaze, gently rubbed his head, and then closed his eyes.

Even though Bowen was dead, it did not mean that this matter was completely over!

He still had a lot of things to do!

As night fell, the arrival of dark clouds made New York seem a little gloomy that night. However, the neon lights that filled the city diluted the darkness of the night, just like New York’s nickname—the city that never sleeps!

Jack packed his things. When he left after his shift, a few tall women with heavy makeup walked into the Empire State Building in high heels, exposing their white legs. They attracted a lot of attention.

These women were all going to the hotel upstairs. To put it bluntly, they were all high-class ladies.

Jack glanced at them coldly. Their criminal values were at around 40, so he was not interested in them at all.

However, the women looked at him a few more times.

“That little security guard who just passed by is so handsome!”

“I noticed him a long time ago, but he looks very cold!”

“You’d better stay away from such people. He might be a psychopath. When the time comes, he’ll tie you up and whip you!”

The other girl scoffed and said, “It’s not like I’ve never done that before.”

Jack ignored them and acted as if he did not hear them. He went out expressionlessly and flagged down a taxi before leaving.

At seven o’clock that evening, the front of the Gold Coast Villa on Long Island was full of cars. They were all people involved with Bowen’s business. On the surface, it seemed like they were only there to visit. In fact, they all went there for a different purpose.

Around that time, a Porsche stopped in front. The woman sitting in the front passenger seat was Alice, a twenty-five-year-old woman who was the boss of the Wednesday Bar. She was also Bowen’s lover.

“You go. I won’t go,” Alice said to Morrison, who was driving.

Her relationship with Morrison was not as simple as it seemed. They were friends with benefits, and he was also her bodyguards and driver. It was very complicated.