Chapter 48 - Everything Was Within His Calculations

In the live broadcast, Mona Lynn and Post were beheaded!

From the neck down, their bodies were cut in half, and their internal organs fell to the ground.

The murder weapon was a huge billboard.

It turned out that Mona Lynn had gone to the 24-hour convenience store to buy something, and when she came back with it, Post got out of the car to receive the things she bought. Just as he received the item, the huge billboard fell from the sky, and with a crack, the two of them were cut in half.

“F*ck!”

Seeing his body being cut into two halves with his own eyes, Post cursed. His upper body fell to the ground, and he died.

Mona Lynn struggled on the ground. When her pupils slowly dilated, she looked at the billboard. She choked on a mouthful of blood and revealed a bitter smile.

She was in charge of the billboard a year ago. At that time, the construction workers said that there was a quality problem with the nuts and that it might cause danger. However, they were triads. How could they care about the safety of others? In order to save costs, they installed the billboard despite its not being safe.

“Death Judge, was this planned?”

“Post is out!”

“Mona Lynn is out!”

“She woke up instantly. She couldn’t sleep for the whole day!”

“It’s too disgusting! I was blocked on the Internet just now. The image was stuck at the moment when the two people were cut open! The internal organs and intestines of the bodies below were clearly seen. The organs and intestines of the upper body fell into the air. The intestines were still hanging on the body!”

“I saw it clearly even though I wasn’t stuck. There seems to be something inside the intestines after they were cut open! I’m going to throw up!”

“The billboard did a good job. It’s more useful than the New York Police!”

“Right, right, right. We should frame the billboard and hang it in front of the White House!”

“I’ve decided. I’m going to buy this billboard and build a memorial hall. There will definitely be a lot of people visiting, and I’ll be relying on the billboard for the rest of my life.”

“That idea is not bad. If I can buy the bodies of Post and Mona Lynn together, that will definitely be better!”

“Yes, soak their bodies in formalin and charge them 100 dollars for spitting at them!”

The bullet comments and tips from the live broadcast room instantly flooded in. Jack glanced at them and smiled. The responses were surprising though he had only made a little change to the death of Mona Lynn and Post. Originally, Mona Lynn would have left immediately after buying at the store. Post would not get out of the car either, but the billboard would fall, though it was not supposed to hit anyone.

However, Jack had only thrown a one-dollar coin on the road. In the end, it was picked up by the staff who had rushed to the 24-hour convenience store to take over the shift. They bent down to pick up the money, which delayed them for a few seconds. In the end, when Mona Lynn entered the store, the staff was taking over the shift. Therefore, Mona Lynn waited for a while. In that one minute or so, death descended upon her.