Chapter 38 - Live Broadcast in the Early Hours of the Morning

It was one minute past twelve.

Jack let out a maniacal sneer. Marcellus and the other ten people had already been captured by his surveillance system’s camera. The preparations for the live broadcast had already been completed.

“Then, let’s begin!” Shortly, the broadcast popped up on all the major live broadcast platforms on the Internet.

There had been no death broadcast for many days, and viewers have been somewhat sad about it.

Today, as usual, a large audience had been waiting anxiously for a death livestream to start. However, by around 11 o’clock, everyone left the live broadcast believing that nothing would happen that night.

However, at this moment, the live broadcast of death started without any warning. Just like before, the live broadcast room instantly attracted hundreds of thousands of audience members.

“Ahhhh, am I seeing things? The live broadcast of death has started!”

“It’s really the death broadcast room! Quickly inform everyone! There’s going to be a good show today!”

“I’ve been waiting for a few days! It’s finally starting. What kind of criminal is it today?”

“Who cares about the criminal? As long as the execution is exciting and bloody enough, I’ll be satisfied!”

The live broadcast was a treat to many people. The 500 viewers felt like they had won the lottery. It was a late-night surprise.

Meanwhile, it was also Enid and Walker’s wedding day. After sending off their family and friends, they entered a world of their own.

Before the wedding, they were very traditional. They had not booked a room before the wedding, so that night, the two of them were very excited. When the two of them were facing each other naked, Enid blushed shyly, and her breathing became hot.

Looking at his wife’s smooth and fair body, Walker’s body became hot, and he directly pounced on her.

“Ah!”

“Be gentle!”

“Oh!” Walker let out a comfortable sound.

Enid’s body melted instantly. She felt like there was a bug in her body biting her, so her long legs hooked onto Walker’s waist and clamped tightly.

At that moment, Walker’s phone rang. “What’s wrong, Albert? Are you calling me at this time? Are you doing this on purpose? You’re done. How dare you disturb me!”

“What are you talking about? The Death Inquisitor has started broadcasting!”

“What? The Death Inquisitor has started broadcasting? Are you for real? Albert, thank you. You’re my brother. I’ll treat you to a big meal tomorrow. Order whatever you want!” Walker said as he burst into laughter.

When Enid heard this, her eyes widened. She kicked Walker with her long legs. Walker cooperatively stepped back, and the two of them separated.

“Hurry, hurry, open the live broadcast room!” Enid urged.

“Right away, right away…”

Just like that, one sent a message to the other. In less than a minute, the number of online viewers in the death broadcast room broke through from hundreds of thousands to five million!