Chapter 171-175

“F*ck you! Come and save me! Are you going to watch me die?”

The huge iron wheel started to spin and slowly dragged Yme towards the gear.

At this moment, Adolf was also anxious.

Kacha kacha!

The sound of the gears rubbing against each other instantly caused their hands to touch.

“No!”

Seeing that his hands were about to be twisted in, Adolf screamed in his heart. Fear struck him instantly, as if a gust of cold air had been injected into him.

In an instant, under the pressure of the iron wheel, the skin on their hands split open, and even their bones cracked.

“F*ck! Save me!” Yme screamed in fear.

“Save me, quickly save me!”

Adolf couldn’t bear the pressure of death either. Seeing the flesh on his hands fall rapidly, he instantly felt his scalp go numb.

He continuously gestured with his feet. At the same time, he tried his best to open his mouth, and the nylon rope grew bigger bit by bit.

Instantly, fresh blood gushed out.

“Captain, if we don’t save them, they’ll die.” The team member’s face was full of anxiety.

Hardy gritted his teeth. They had only searched about five meters, and were still four or five meters away from Adolf.

“Captain, what should we do?” Hardy asked through the communication device.

Ross struggled. He had just understood that Adolf meant to say, “Save me!” But he knew that it was his instinct. If he didn’t save them, he would just watch them die.

Impossible!

What should they do?

What was the Death Inquisitor up to?!

The screams shocked everyone present.

The huge gear was about to swallow Adolf, and Ross had no time to think. He immediately ordered, “Save them quickly!”

Hearing the order, Hardy immediately waved his hand and said, “Save him.”

A few police officers heard the order and immediately ran over. However, they didn’t notice a thin line under their feet and directly touched the alarm device.

As the alarm sounded, the speed of the gear increased. Soon, their arms were swallowed up, and a large amount of blood spurted out.

Everyone at the scene was shocked.

However, another terrifying thing was still to come. Under their shocked gazes, a huge beast trap rose from the ground and directly devoured Adolf and Yme.

The huge force directly cut their bodies into two halves. The smell of blood drifted, and blood, flesh, intestines, and liver were scattered all over the ground.

Some of the inexperienced policemen immediately lay on the ground and vomited wildly.

The netizens in the live broadcast room were all shocked.

On the screen, the scene was filled with dust. With a loud explosion, a beast trap that was as tall as a person shot out and swallowed the two people.

The sharp sawtooth directly caught the two people’s bodies. Two miserable screams rang out. Adolf and Yme’s pupils suddenly constricted, and they died on the spot.