Chapter 161-165

This time, more than ten of them came, all fully armed.

Taking advantage of the night, they sneaked up to the top of the mountain.

At this moment, a woman’s cry for help could be faintly heard from the courtyard.

Sob sob sob sob sob.

“I want to go home. Please let me go!”

“Is there anyone here? Scram, damned flies.”

Hearing the woman’s cry for help, Hardy looked around and said, “There are traces of cars in the courtyard, but there are no cars. Could it be that they have escaped?”

“Hardy, what should we do? Should we attack by force?”

Hardy pondered for a moment and ordered, “Group A will attack by force. Group B will go around the back of the mountain. After we enter, you guys wait for an opportunity to move.”

“Go!”

Under the night sky, the twelve people were like ghosts in the night.

Hardy led his men and rushed into the courtyard, but other than the cries for help from the women, there was no other sound.

One of the doors was open, but there was no one there.

Hardy observed for a while and then led the others to the room that was crying for help.

Creak!

The door opened.

Buzz buzz buzz.

Instantly, a swarm of flies flew over.

The next second, Hardy and the others were all stunned.

They saw two women in the room. Their faces were covered with flies. They were crawling around in a dark mass. Some of them had even crawled into their mouths.

“Oh my god! What’s going on?”

Everyone was stunned by the scene in front of them.

Hardy was the first to react. He waved his hand to drive the flies away and said, “Save them first.”

The few of them rushed forward. With a buzz, the flies dispersed. However, some of the flies were not afraid at all and continued to crawl around the woman’s face.

Hardy recognized the two of them at a glance. They were the missing Louise and Nina.

“Are you the police? Save me quickly!”

At this moment, the two of them also saw Hardy and the others in uniform. They were so excited that they cried.

Seeing this, Hardy immediately ran over and opened the bathtub lid.

Buzz buzz buzz*!*

Another large group of flies flew out.

At the same time, a strong stench assaulted their nostrils.

“Urgh!”

Their expressions instantly changed drastically.

Then, they saw that the two of them were completely naked.

Just as Hardy was about to carry the woman out, he saw a small white worm squirming on her snow-white belly. Upon closer inspection, he immediately swore.

“F*ck. It’s maggots.”

After hearing this, the few of them moved closer to take a closer look and felt their scalps go numb.