Chapter 17 - Human Barbeque

After hanging up the phone, Judy tilted her head.

“Captain, have you found any clues concerning the Death Inquisitor?”

Ross nodded slightly. “How’s the situation on your side? Have you locked on to the other party’s IP?”

Judy frowned, shook her head, and said, “I’ve never seen such a strange program. He hid his IP very well, and he even generated some sort of super virus. Whenever someone tries to crack it or if it detects that it is being traced, the virus will take the initiative to counterattack. If it wasn’t for my quick reaction just now, all the computers in the police station would have been paralyzed!”

Ross gritted his teeth. His face looked gloomy.

“But I’ve already gathered other experts. I don’t believe that ten super hackers can’t take down an IP!” Judy said.

Hearing her say this, Ross’s confidence returned.

With both methods, tonight might be the last night of the Death Inquisitor!

Judy opened a discussion group called the X Alliance. There were a total of ten people in the discussion group, including her.

“We have work to do.”  Judy sent this message to her team, and she was surprised when the messages of the other members quickly popped up on her screen.

“Wait a moment, Miss. I’m watching a live broadcast—a live broadcast of death!”

“What a coincidence! I’m watching it too. I’ll contact you after that Morrison dies!”

“So everyone is watching this live broadcast. The streamer really knows how to play. She can play people to death!”

“Can everyone stop talking? Didi, didi, didi! it’s so annoying. Why don’t I just block you all? Everyone wants to watch the live broadcast!”

Judy didn’t know what to say. She didn’t think that everyone would be watching the live broadcast.

“What are you watching? Stop watching! Don’t you have any professionalism? You’re all hackers. Didn’t you think about why this live broadcast room wasn’t blocked?”

“That’s right. Why?”

“The police must have gotten addicted to it and forgot to block it, right?”

1

Judy fell silent again, wondering if she had entered the wrong discussion group. Were these super hackers? She couldn’t believe they weren’t as smart as she had believed.

“The Death Inquisitor is a super hacker. I tried to hack his livestream room, but I failed. Why don’t we all hack his livestream room together and find out the IP address? Act now and stop talking nonsense!”

“Yes! We’ll do it now!”

The other nine people read Judy’s message. Judy always came across as fierce. They didn’t delay any longer and immediately got to it.

In the live broadcast room, Morrison also began to make his move.

He took off his coat and tried to put out the fire with it. However, when his coat touched the fire column, it immediately burned, scaring Morrison so much that he immediately threw his coat out.