Chapter 42 - The Police Found a Clue

There were many taxis parked outside the hospital. Jack picked a black-hearted driver.

“Queen’s apartment.”

“Okay!” The black-hearted driver glanced at Jack. Seeing that Jack had closed his eyes to rest, he smiled proudly and started the car to drive east.

The black-hearted driver was indeed a black-hearted driver. He chose the furthest route.

The corners of Jack’s mouth curled up slightly. He would definitely spend ten dollars more.

However, wasn’t this what he needed?

The taxi sped along the road. Five minutes later, Jack opened his eyes and looked at the traffic light in the distance. The traffic light was green for four seconds. The current speed of the car was 80.

At this time, the black-hearted driver was making a decision. He seemed to be hesitating. He didn’t know whether to stop or rush over.

“About 120 meters. There are still 6 seconds left. You can go over,” Jack said calmly.

When the black-hearted driver heard this, he stepped on the accelerator and revealed a sneer that only a god of cars would show.

Teaching me how to drive, eh? The black-hearted driver had been a professional driver for 20 years. Did he need someone to teach him?

Jack revealed a cold smile then lowered half of the car window and lit a cigarette.

Because there was a speed test at the intersection, the black-hearted driver hit the brake, and the speed dropped to 60. The yellow light flashed for one second, and the front wheel of the taxi drove past the stop line. Jack looked across the window and slightly narrowed his eyes. He saw a car speeding over, and he gently let go, more than a dozen triangular nails fell down.

Whoosh!

The taxi sped past!

Whoosh!

The car also drove past quickly.

More than ten triangular nails on the ground were all taken away.

Jack looked at the fast-moving car through the rearview mirror, and the sneer in the corner deepened.

The car that drove past quickly at the intersection just now was stolen by Grimm and the others. The water tank of the SUV had burst, and there was a problem with the fuel pipe, so it couldn’t be started. Therefore, they worked together and stole one.

“Where are we going? Should we call Big Brother Marcellus?”

“Don’t call him! Keep your cell phone turned off! Otherwise, it will be easy for the police to locate us!” Grimm said.

Sven said, “We don’t know how long we will run like this. Let’s just go straight to the highway. Let’s escape!”

“I agree!” Dafasi said.

Hitler’s head was wrapped like a mummy. Only his eyes, nose, and mouth were exposed. At this time, he snorted and said, “What do you agree with? Don’t forget that we’re on a live broadcast? You said we’re going to the highway. Do you think the police are stupid?”

In Task Force Zero, Ross, who was watching the big screen, was speechless.

“You’re the f*cking stupid pig!”